school

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by monsterrcbuilder04, Apr 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

wow im in school right now and it actually let me on this site.lol it never lets me on sites like this. i cant beleive the teacher hasnt noticed yet.
  2. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

hmmm I can get it at this site but alot of other cool sites I cant (at y school). At our school can you play games on yahoo? We cant at ours. MY SCHOOL SUCKS HERE THAT DCE YOU SUCK!
  3. monsterrcbuilder04

4. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

ic those qre blocked for us so we have to use sites like www.2flashgames.com or miniclip.com, those they havent blocked yet
  5. monsterrcbuilder04

the key word there would be "yet". what grade are you in? i am in 8 and i am going to a tech school next year.
  6. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

im a Junior (11th)#@$% how r u goin to a tech school already? when I finsih High School im goin to Morchuary school make big$$$ in like 5 years :D then I can have all the toys I want
  7. monsterrcbuilder04

tech school for high school. it goes 6 weeks class and then 6 weeks shop and keap rotating that way
  8. Jshaff15

Jshaff15 Member

wow--do I feel old
  9. monsterrcbuilder04

lol.i thought a lot of you where much older. all the stuff you know about these things
  10. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

we just know from bein around them, since I help out alot at my local Hobby shop I learn from hands on, so ya expirence
  11. monsterrcbuilder04

well im finally learning #@$% from this site.i spend all the time that im not driving my cars on here
  12. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

ya I see that.
  13. I am in school too, it let me subcribe to this site at myschool, It also lets me go on violent sites, and drug dealer sites
  14. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

lucky you my#@$% school is so strict about stuff its crazy! My school is like weird it has alot of advanced technology for the net like blockers, anti virus #@$% and so much more I dont even wana get into it!
  15. monsterrcbuilder04

we arnt supposed to go on aol but my science teacher has it downloaded on his computers and doesnt care if we go on
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.