Scavenger_9 reporting in...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by scavenger_9, Jun 18, 2011.

1. scavenger_9

scavenger_9 New Member

Hey there,

I'm a newcomer in the world of paper building. From Malaysia that is...
    I was surfing the web a few months back when i suddenly came across to the joy of paper modelling. I just finished building a 2 feet long CH-47 Chinook helicopter. Now i'm building a USS Saratoga Aircraft Carrier which is 4 foot long.:mrgreen: About 60% completion. Since i'm new, i hope to get all the help or tips i can get from all the guru's here. Seems like a good forum to start with...

2. silveroxide

silveroxide Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard, How is your USS Tarawa coming along? Here is a site for a lot of reference materials for you Aircraft Carrier passion. While they are not of paper products, the reference material is invaluable. Enjoy and hope to see your works soon.
  3. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Seems like I forgot to enter "Submit" on my last post so: "Wow, a 2' foot Chinook! I gotta see that! A 4' foot USS Saratoga, Wow! Gotta see that too! Welcome to the forum! and Please pics! The Chinook is one of my favorite birds, gotta see that!
  4. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Hi Kevinlee89!!:welcome1: to the forum. I hope you enjoy the forum and I think you will. Look around and feel free to ask questions. The download section is available after 10 posts. We are very Happy to have you aboard!:thumb: