Scavenger Hunt.....

Tileguy

Apr 28, 2003
Northern Mn
Visit site
Congratulations Cid,
I tried and i failed.I managed to get a few befor running out of tenacity
Some were easy, many were more dificult.It was a great way to cap off a really well done issue.
Arlaghan,you never cease to amaze me.you musta been a Keebler elf in a past life :D

Great Issue everyone.Cant wait for the next one.
Some day if i can find the time perhaps i'll even try to contribute so long as someone else plays Proof reader ;).
How about something on???? Operations?? Yard design?? Sound for your motive power (or why we we all are jelous of those who have it........VAL!!!! :D

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
congrats cid, you did a fine job in the scavenger hunt, (tell me) whats the answer to 14 across.

and you were right when you said, if you did not know it was on, you didnt read the whole mag, I dont usualy read anouncements, because I figered, they would contain info for US or canada at this time, boy was I wrong...have a good one.. steve

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
ausien said:
congrats cid, you did a fine job in the scavenger hunt, (tell me) whats the answer to 14 across.

and you were right when you said, if you did not know it was on, you didnt read the whole mag, I dont usualy read anouncements, because I figered, they would contain info for US or canada at this time, boy was I wrong...have a good one.. steve

Ok - Now that someone else has brought it up, I'm allowed to say "it"

There is a Hidden Section in the E-mag :) :) It's The Second Part of The "April Fool's Issue" There is a link in "one" section (on one page) of the mag to the Scavenger Hunt.

Please Don't give any Answers here "in Public" -- PM each other If you "need" answers :) :)

I encourage Members to ask each other in PM's for "One Answer Only" -- Choose a good one :) :)

If you really need more than 1 Answer - PM different members :) :)

~~ Thanks!!!! And No - 88 - Spitfire & I will not be available for answers :( :( Sorry!!

This is for The members of The gauge - It's "Our Gift " to all of you!!!! :) :) :)

Thank You All!!! :D :D

~~ Val, Ed and I :) :) :)

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Tileguy said:
Congratulations Cid,
I tried and i failed.I managed to get a few befor running out of tenacity
Some were easy, many were more dificult.It was a great way to cap off a really well done issue.
Arlaghan,you never cease to amaze me.you musta been a Keebler elf in a past life :D

Great Issue everyone.Cant wait for the next one.
Some day if i can find the time perhaps i'll even try to contribute so long as someone else plays Editor ;).
How about something on???? Operations?? Yard design?? Sound for your motive power (or why we we all are jelous of those who have it........VAL!!!! :D

Thanks for all your comments :D :D :D

We're ready when you are :) :) Pm or e-mail either Spitfire, eightyeightfan1 or me, when you are ready to contribute :) :)

~~Thanks!!!! :D :D

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Jun 18, 2002
Torrington, Ct.
Some day if i can find the time perhaps i'll even try to contribute so long as someone else plays Editor .

Man.....You know...You can't please anybody!
Doing the mag took a lot of hard work, and alot of pride on my part. I did it for everyone. If thats the way some people feel...They can do it!
Mikey....Please remove my imformation from here...I no longer wish to be a member!

Hey Ed, I'm quite sure that what Tileguy was trying to say was that he's
aware that being editor is a tough job and not a hat he cared to put on.
It was not a slam but rather a compliment. :thumb:

We all appreciate your hard work and I think many members have aleady
expressed that feeling. I think The-Gauge mag is a great thing and I'm
looking fwd to more issues. :) :)

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
Hey ed I to dont think that anything was ment by the comment,(i`ll even contribute so long as someone else plays editor), rather I think he ment so long as HE did`nt have to do his own editting.

Personaly I like the way you, spitfire, and N_gauger, do a hard, and time consumming job, and do it so well. I am looking forward to moore issuse of the e-mag, with as much inpaticants as I was lokk forward to this last one...I hope you reconcider and stay, ED,...have a good one..steve

Tileguy

Apr 28, 2003
Northern Mn
Visit site
Man.....You know...You can't please anybody!
Doing the mag took a lot of hard work, and alot of pride on my part. I did it for everyone. If thats the way some people feel...They can do it!
Mikey....Please remove my imformation from here...I no longer wish to be a member!

Where did that come from ED??
What would make you even think that my comment had any malicious intent?
Did you notice where i said Great job Everyone?

My meaning was that if i wrote an article someone else would need to edit the content,My editing skills are lacking.

We have chatted off and on for a couple years now and if i have done something in that time to offend you, I apologize for whatever it was.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
James Schultz said:
I'm new to this so could some one tell me what The-Gauge E-Magazine is and how do I get access to it?

Thanks

Jim
Welome Jim. Just go to the main page of the General Talk (this) forum and at the top is an "announcement". Click on the annoucment and there are links to the current and past editions.

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
Hi Jim,

Click on the General Talk forum and you'll see a link to the e-magazine at the top. You'll then see options for which issue to view. The latest is April's. What you'll then find is an excellent series of pages that are set up in a magazine format with a cover, editorial, and articles with lots of photos.
Ralph

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Jun 18, 2002
Torrington, Ct.
My bad...Sorry.
Bad day the other day.Was not in a good mood to began with. Rough day at work....Got home, found out my mom's back in the hospital. Couldn't get through to talk to her. Came here for some cheering up and misinterpeted the meaning of that statement.
I hope everyone.......especially Tile Guy...Excepts my apology.

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
done and dusted ED, every doby has a bad day, hope everything works out for you, and you mother is fine in a few days mate...have a good one..steve