Scale Scenics

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Apr 14, 2006
Rancho Santa Margarita, Cali.
I am looking for the Flashing Barricade Kit in HO Scale. They are sold out of them at Walthers and I can't seem to find them anywhere else. (I know, I SHOULD HAVE GOT THEM WHEN THEY WERE IN STOCK, AND KNOW I AM KICKING MYSELFwall1wall1wall1 BECASUE I DON'T KNOW IF IM GOING TO BE ABLE TO FIND THEM AGAIN) :curse: :curse:
I need about 6 or 7 sets. (I have lots of construction sites on my layout)

The Item # on Walthers web site is #652-1501 if that helps.

Anyone know of a web site for Scale Scenics??

Please Help!!!

richhotrain

Nov 11, 2004
There is one or more for sale on eBay and the seller indicates that he has multiple items so you can contact him for what you need. Good luck !

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Apr 14, 2006
Rancho Santa Margarita, Cali.
Ok, I finally found them. It took me about 2 1/2 hours but I found there web site. Scale Scenics is a division of Circuitron and is not there own company. I realized this when I was looking at a package of traffic cones that I had found in all my junk and sure enought, right on the package said " Scale Scenics, A Division of Circuitron"

I googled it and found there web site, http://www.progressivemodeldesign.com

There web site is under construction for the most part but I e-mailed them and they sent me a price list. If anyone would like a copy, go to there web site and e-mail them asking for a price list for Scale Scenics.