Savoia S-21 (late engine version with Porco Rosso))

Discussion in 'Anime, Cartoons, Figurines & Paperdolls' started by niebla de fuego, May 19, 2012.

1. Savoia-B-001.jpg

Pilot Marco Paggot (better known as “Porco Rosso”)
    as designed by our talented Allen Tam.

Porco, sitting on the remains of the first Savoia S.21.

A close-up of him sitting on the wreckage of the cockpit.

“I guess I need a new plane” he said.

Don’t worry Porco, you’ll get a new plane.
    It will be a new Savoia S.21.
    This time it will be slightly modified
    following Miss Fio Piccolo’s plans,
    with a totally new engine.

2. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Oh how lucky that you were among the few chosen, from the great Allen Tam, to have one of these beauties. I so wish I would have been chosen. Wait, I was!!! I got one too!

To those who weren't chosen, I can only say , HAHAHAHAHAHAHA,:roll1: better me than you!sign1

No, I'm only kidding, Let me play you a song to comfort you, :violin1:...................... Wasn't that nice!

Ruben, don't throw this one!! It's a model. I have mine printed. Just have to start it. The first cut is the hardest!

3. Don't worry John: the fate of the new Savoia will be completely different ;)
  4. goodduck

goodduck Active Member

5. I started with the nose compartment that holds the machine-guns and that is used by Fio to travel as passenger.

I made a small mistake: I glued the middle bulkhead the wrong way and the wooden texture was facing to the wrong side.

The port machine gun was assembled. Is not difficult, but it has several tiny parts.

I will probably make only one machine-gun, since I would like Fio to get into the compartment.

Next will be the cockpit and the rear inner structure of the fuselage.
  6. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Nice start!! If I wasn't still fighting pneumonia, I think I would start mine now. Great Start!! :)

SEBRET Member

Can't wait to see the rest. keep it up
  8. scyeige

scyeige Member

When I get better at this papercraft thingy, I hope to build this plane... where can I get the templates for this?
  9. My Gosh!

I can't believe it's been so long since I last worked on this model :oops:

I apologize to Allen and to all the people who were following this thread. Problems with my hands and some real-life work have interfered with the building of this kit. I hope I can get back to it soon.

10. Zathros

Zathros Guest

This model is NOT available, don't even ask. It just is not available. Sorry!
  11. goodduck

goodduck Active Member

I like the wreck, really cool diorama.
  12. scyeige

scyeige Member

No worries... it'll just be a what if for me then. :)
  13. Zathros

Zathros Guest

I thought it looked good, you should make a little beach seen with it tucked under a tree, like in the movie!! :)
  14. Zathros

Zathros Guest

You can get a nice model, not as detailed, but really really nice. I have built this, it scales up will, and came out great!! It's FREE too!

Go to this URL:

and when you get there click this, " ì•iWNo.1...." ( First link of Upper Left Hand of Page) which will take you to the page where you will see this:

Click on the .PDF next to it, and you will have your model!! This model is much nicer than you may realize. :)

15. That's a good idea, it would be awesome to have the wrecked plane under the tree and the new one passing by its side :mrgreen:
  16. scyeige

scyeige Member

Cheers! Got it...