SAVAGE HELP PLEASE

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by SAVAGEBOY, Jan 17, 2006.

1. SAVAGEBOY

SAVAGEBOY New Member

CAN SOMBODY PLEASE HELP ME. ON MY SAVAGE MY BRAKE WONT WORK WHEN I HIT THEM, SO I CANT STOP..... THATS FOR STARTERS..... MY TRUCK STARTS ALRIGHT,BUT IT WILL EITHER JUST SHUT OFF OR IF I GIVE IT ANY GAS AT ALL IT WILL SHUT OFF.....SOME TIMES IT ACUALLY STAYS RUNNING AND IT WILL GO WILL THE THROTLE DIAL ALL THE WAY DOWN Y??? I HAVE NO BRAKES SO I HAFT TO STOP IT WITH MY FOOT........SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!???
  2. stolenbikes

stolenbikes New Member

he im not sure about your breaks but your glow plug is probly broke in so tune you carb
    i hope this helps but i would go to a hobbie shop about the brakes cuz my gt brake what bad and i drove and drove for a long time and then ended up crashing and breaking the front wheel. lol
  3. stolenbikes

stolenbikes New Member

be side the problem you having how has it been. i am thinking about getting one.
  4. cford71177

cford71177 New Member

have u tried adjusting them if your facing the front of the truck it will be the drivers side turn it clockwise to tighten its a small plastic screw my savage stops on a dime on asphalt alittle slower on dirt
  5. mavrick0

mavrick0 Member

The other issue depending on which savage you bought is the stock brakes suck. If you have the fiber disk with steel pads you want to upgrade to the dual disk kit which uses 2 steel rotors and 3 steel pads with friction material. As for the engine issues sounds like you need to tune it.