Savage .21/.25

Discussion in 'RC Onroad Forum' started by Davemc, Jan 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Davemc

Davemc Member

Is there any diferance in these two trucks, except the bigger Motor?
  2. SAVAGE123579

SAVAGE123579 Member

bigger motor better suspension, improved handling, more expensve, get the 25
  3. Davemc

Davemc Member

I guess I put this in the wrong forum, o well
    you think that the .25 is that much better that I should hold out and get a .25??
  4. SAVAGE123579

SAVAGE123579 Member

yeait also come with reverse and if you don't want the reverse you can sell it? (at least from what i heard it has reverse) i also think it has rotostart but anyways yea hold out and get the 25
  5. Davemc

Davemc Member

yea, I have read that it comes with the RotoStart, I am guess that they would be handy,
    but I did not hear anything about a reverse? how handy is a reverse in a truck like that?
  6. SAVAGE123579

SAVAGE123579 Member

well if you are racing reverse i not allowed, but for bashing it is a great thing, if you get stuck up againds somthing you don't h ave to go down and turn the car around ll you do is go in reverse
  7. rcosmax

rcosmax Member

the savage .25 rtr comes with a roto start, reverse, and controler. the savage SS comes with the same better suspension and hopup/upgrades that the .25rtr comes with but it doesnt have radio, reverse, rotostart. both the ss and the .25rtr are far better that the .21 not even a comparison. I dont like reverse on my trucks because it is one more thing to maintain and fix, I also like the pull start on the SS because I dont have to carry around a rotostart. you can choose your own performance radio gear and servos with the ss so I like that too. you get to build the ss which is a big part of the fun for me and it is cheaper, you can also get the SS in an engineless kit so you can slap a racing engine in there and not have to pay for a stock engine that you dont use. I like the ss but thats a personal choice. But definately ss or .25 rtr over the .21 rtr!
  8. Davemc

Davemc Member

Thanks, now I jsut have to get a good buy on one and get it over the border, if I cant find one in Canada
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.