Okay, fixed... I have uploaded the revised PDF's. For those keeping track, that's PDF #7 for the fins. I also changed the angle of the tabs that glue to the base wrap- I didn't like the way they were matching up with the lines and this should work better. If you've built the fins and started attaching them, you'll know what I mean. Minor changes made to PDF #3 (nosecone) as well- I increased the size of part NC-1 and NC-1a slightly to make gluing easier and to give a better fit with part NC-2. Cosmetically, I noticed the rivets on part NC-3 were out of scale with those on the other parts, so I fixed that as well. Details, details~! Thanks for bearing with me through the changes, and for providing feedback!