Saturday , Sit Down, Have A Cup, And Say Hello.

Shay Driver

Sep 5, 2002
Kyle, Texas
Visit site
Howdy Hi Everybody,

The Doughnuts are on the table. Juice is in the pitcher and the coffee and EG are hot.

Gyrl, because "You Asked For It" we also, have three dozen assorted bagels and the fixin's.

Tyson thanks for the jug. That was the first time that I got the first hit off'n a jug around this group. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D :D

Hey Robin how ya doin'?

Thank you Bonkyrail for the crullers and the extra round thingies.

Have a Railroady day.

Wolv33

Aug 30, 2002
Smalltown, MO
Visit site
Ahhh,

Time for my donut and tea break.

Morning Nelson!

Morning y'all!

Been supervising paint operations down at Diamond Yard. Third shift just went to work not too long ago. They are in the process of ATSF repaints for the Midwestern Double-Line right now.

Construction of the first car shop building has started. Our construction crews are still working on the Intermodal auto distrib facility.

Some lame brain in IT accidentally set the wrong permissions on our corporate website, and now none of the officers can get into it to update it, including myself! If that guy doesn't figure it out, he is going to get canned personally by me!

Anyhow, that is what is going on right now in RR-Land.

Everyone have a great Saturday!

Later.

PS Ixnay on the Orumf say here. Let's keep that to RRONLINE.

Mornin y'all:D :D :D

good to see everyone again:cool:

just stopped by for a cup or 3, then i am off to Florence, New Jersey to deliver some salad mixes. just got done painting 2 P2K E7's. when I get back, I am gonna add the C&EI decals. one in the orange and blue scheme, and one with the gold lettering. the only problem I have is that i grabbed the cheapest ones i could find on eBay, got them home, and found out that they only have one headlight! the C&EI units have 2!:eek: :mad:

anyone know if anyone makes an E7 headlight??

work is also coming along on my Rio Grande C44-9W's, AC4400's, SD75I's and SD90/43MAC's the only problem is that a little piece in my airbrush broke, now i think I have to replace the whole thing. it is a Testors Aztek. I might be able to fix it though, i hope:p

y'all have an excellent weekend, and have a few for those of us who have to work.

Cowcatcher

Oct 16, 2002
Near Spokane, WA
Visit site
Whoa do I need coffee and donuts. That bunch at the Blue Note just keeps dancin' tonight.

There's Moss-Lake! I have been looking for you! I can't stop Busty Rumps and that Tea Kettle guy, or whatever his name is to quit one upin' tother and I need to get some shut eye. Suppose you could turn out the lights over there since you’re in another time zone? Appreciate it. Just throw the key in the pouch of the wooden Native American on the porch!

Now where's that coffee Nelson. Hey I brought a dozen cinnamon and raisin muffins for the bunch!

Night all!

brakie

Nov 8, 2001
Bucyrus,Ohio
Visit site
Good Morning Nelson,Good Morning all.

Been up since 2:00am running trains and having a great time.

Glad to see the breakroom is open again.I really miss it...

NS notes: saw 2 NS SW1500s being dead headed south(RR east),the pig/stack trains has picked up with some extra moves thrown in.

CSX Note: Notice 2-3 extra trains running the old Ft.Wanye line over the last 2 days...Traffic in Crestline on the CSX has picked up some mostly pigs/stacks.I understand these are over flo trains that are detouring due to heavy traffic on the old B&O through Willard.

Time for some coffee and a jelly donut then off to the hobby shops.

Have a nice day all.:D

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
Mornin' Y'all!!
We got a cold Ky rain out there this mornin'...(sorry hon, looks like I won't be workin' on the house today :):p ;) )
Found this scrap of plywood in the garage yesterday...& now I'm sittin' here wonderin' how much N scale RR would fit on there...
:D
Well...just polished off my 2nd cup...think I'll have another...
Say, could ya pass me one of those doughnuts? :)

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
Good morning folks

Its another chilly morning here. Time for a quick cup of coffee. Have to do a few chores around the house today like take the air conditioners out of the windows and winterize the fish pond. Tonight its the Halloween train and a the haunted RR museum.

I hope everyone has a good day.

msh

Jul 2, 2002
Charlotte, NC
www.moctezuma-us.com
Good Morning to The Gauge!

Rubbing my eyes... still trying to wake up - thank goodness the coffee is good. Ah... there's the clickity-clack of tiny little wheels over my right shoulder. Could it be? YES - it's my fellow engineer making his morning run.

I've been very slack with working on the railroad over the last few weeks. I wonder if today will prove different. Well, we'll see. You all have a great day!

Good Morning, Morning Glories!:p

It rained here at the Lake all day yesterday, so I actually got something accomplished on my oil tanker. The stirrups and the last of the grab irons are mounted, as are the couplers and trucks. All that's left are the final details and hosing.:p

Right now we've got sunny conditions with temp around 50. I need to rake a few leaves and then maybe get out on the water for a while ;) :D

Everybody have a good one.

BTW: Charlie, you want to be careful about those donuts. Sometimes they get licked on :eek: Most of us think it's that Rusty Stumps guy...:rolleyes: :D :D :D

ANo10

Sep 1, 2002
Midland, Texas
Visit site
Morning All,

Need a cup or two, with a little sweetner from Tyson's jug.

Only got to work on the layout this down time for a couple of days. Casey, got the trestle installed, but needs more scenery, before I post it. Tried to make this month's photo contest, but have to go back to work in New Mexico today.

Last weekend was son's wedding. Now have a new "daughter". Bad part, she's from that planet, "Ozarkia".
We had a hard time getting her to wear shoes at the wedding.
"Sure we's has shoes in Missouri", she says, "we shoo's flies, we shoo's mosquitoes, and we shoo's spiders."

Good to hear and see exeryone... Have a great RR day.

Jim
modelling The Lizard Creek Timber Company

Rusty Stumps

Originally posted by Cowcatcher
Whoa do I need coffee and donuts. That bunch at the Blue Note just keeps dancin' tonight.

There's Moss-Lake! I have been looking for you! I can't stop Busty Rumps and that Tea Kettle guy, or whatever his name is to quit one upin' tother and I need to get some shut eye. Suppose you could turn out the lights over there since you’re in another time zone? Appreciate it. Just throw the key in the pouch of the wooden Native American on the porch!

Now where's that coffee Nelson. Hey I brought a dozen cinnamon and raisin muffins for the bunch!

Night all!

You quit talking about my sister like that CowPlatter or I'll come over and flip your switch!:D She weren't doin nutin wrong but have'n a good time last nite at the Blue Note!:p But weren't we all!:D :D

Rusty Stumps

Originally posted by Casey Feedwater

BTW: Charlie, you want to be careful about those donuts. Sometimes they get licked on :eek: Most of us think it's that Rusty Stumps guy...:rolleyes: :D :D :D

Now just wait a minute here mister Casey Fudrucker, I mean Floodwater....

I saw you crawl in the break room after an all night hoot out at the Blue Note. You got there just after Nelson opened the door as you'd been sleeping in the alleyway right besides the cafe. You's the one who slithered in there and licked the donuts with your "forked" tongue! I Knows it was you, I do! :eek: :D

Awwww, now Stumpy....:rolleyes: :D :D :D

ANo10, get to crackin' on that scenery. I'm looking forward to seeing that new trestle. Your new daughter-in-law sounds like a refined young lady. I don't blame her for not wanting to wear shoes at the wedding. Cowboy boots and tube socks just don't cut it with those lace gowns.... :D :D

C

Catt

Had homemade biskits-n-gravy fur breackfast this morning ,but only one cuppa coffee.:( Hope theres plenty here .Got any fritters?

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Jun 18, 2002
Torrington, Ct.
Got any Boston Cremes left? I'll take a large regular if you don't mind, I'll have it to go, have to work tonight and I'm in the middle of a project I wanted to finish before I go. Just stopped into post a picture and say Hi.........Hi!

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
Almost noon but still a good morning to every one.
Thanks for getting this going here Nelson
Cool around 8c here with some sun and showers off and on. A good day to get back to the layout. CFL football on later so will build some more structures.

Tankertoad70

Oct 19, 2002
Oregon City, OR
Visit site
Greetings Ya'll. Man o man, nice to see so many familiar folks over here. I'll grab me a nice hot cuppa and a couple of unlicked donuts.
Oh yeah, now there mister Casey, don't you go a tellin' folks that I 'theiverized' the last breakroom's donuts, or I'll start up that there busyness of coonskin caps.:p
Anyway, great to be here with ya'll and I hope to contribute some light and lively stuff for ya.:)