Saturday Again - Hooray

Shay Driver

Sep 5, 2002
Kyle, Texas
Visit site
Good Morning Hoggers,

The goodies are on the table. The brown stuff is hot and the juice is cold.

Hoyle, welcome to the Gauge. :cool: :cool: Just use one of the green mugs until you can bring in your own. Just leave it on the floor there in the kitchen and Sherry will "wash" it for you. :D :D

EVERYONE in behalf of David and Debbie, thank you for the prayers.

TomPM, thank you so much :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p :D for the candy.

60103 if no ones a sitten' in it its unoccupied. One more thing, this here place is strictly SELFSERVE. But just this once I'll get you a doughnut. Did you want one that started out unglazed or one that is just unglazed now? Does it matter? :confused: ;) :p :( :D :rolleyes:

Brian, condolences on the EBay thing. :( :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :eek: :eek: :p :D

Lay track and run your trains.

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Morning to all my good friends. "Where's my Tea and Toast":D

Hoyle, welcome to the gauge, sit/read and have some fun.

Shamus

brakie

Nov 8, 2001
Bucyrus,Ohio
Visit site
Good Morning Nelson,Good Morning all.

'Tis a cold 27 degrees here in the land of Buckeyes.

Shamus, I have not had tea and toast in along time and that does sound good. I believe I will fix me a cup of tea and make some toast. My late wife use to tease me about being part English as I use to have tea and toast alot for breakfast..

Now for a fast cup of coffee and then I shall make some tea and toast.Then off to work again this Saturday at the warehouse.

Have a nice day all! :D

HopefulAlan

Oct 25, 2002
Cleveland, Ohio
Visit site
Good morning everyone,

Larry, it's pretty chilly on this side of the state, too, although I'm mighty glad to look out and still see grass in stead of that dreaded snow.

I think I'll just have one of those unlicked chocolate donuts and a cuppa this morning, then I'll spend a little while with the CAD program finishing up the design for the TV/components cabinet I need to build. Then I'll spend most of the rest of the day trying to whip the garage/workshop into shape so I can begin building said cabinet. There's a real incentive to get this done, since once the cabinet is finished I can begin building benchwork for the layout. I need the cabinet because the TV is going to live beneath the layout, and the cabinet I am using now is too tall for that.

So, it will be a busy day at the Hopeful household, but I hope the rest of you folks will find time to play with your trains.

Hoyle, it's good to see you, and we hope we'll see you here often from now on. Just a thought - it might be smarter to just hang your dirty mug on one of the pegs on the wall than to have it "washed" here. It isn't the germs that would bother me, as much as the way the essence of dogfood would affect the taste of the coffee or tea!

Have a great day, y'all.

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Jun 18, 2002
Torrington, Ct.
Morning all....
Three day WORKEND for me. Just a large milk. Gonna get some decals printed up and sprayed so they'll be ready for Tuesday night. Better half keeps complaining that I'm doing more cars than scenery, so thinking Wednsday for that.
I'll try to stop in the next three mornings....just save me a Boston Creme...without the lick marks on them..........

clumber

Afternoon all.
Wet and miserable over here, just right for modeling.
This EBay thing aint too bad though, I picked up a couple of Burlington GP7's although I gave the Prot 2000 Rio Grande PA/PB a miss - it went for $203!!! :mad:

Anway, I'll just help myself to a donut and get back to some painting and extra detailing o the railroad.

All the best.
Brian

Good morning, everyone.

Yesterday was the first sunny day we've had here in 10 days. This morning we're back into thick gray clouds with rain forecast again :mad: :mad: You can sure tell it's November in Missouri :( Oh well, it makes good "fireplace weather." ;) :p

I didn't work on any models last night. I did spend a little time browsing through Robert Schleicher's new book N Scale Railroading. I've never worked in N before, but I'm thinking of trying my hand at a module. I just wonder if my eyes are up to it....:confused: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :D

Have a good day, everyone.

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
Good morning folks,

I have time for a nice relaxing cup of coffee and an unlicked donut this morning.:) Cold here in the Delaware Valley this morning and the weather misforcaster just said it will be cold all week.

Did a little airbrushing and painted the base for the Northern Light and Power kit. Since we have not decided what we are doing today I have no clue what I will get done.

Hey Brain, sounds like you are getting that dreaded Ebay addiction disease. Just stay away from that $100.00 Tyco caboose that Tom Fassett has been bidding on.:D :p :) ;) :D Of course look who’s talking. I just dropped 64.00 on two Chessie SD-7s and another 80.00 on a bunch of covered hopper kits.:eek: :D

Welcome to hoyle and I hope everybody has a good day.

Jim de Bree

Jan 21, 2002
Valencia, CA
Visit site
Good morning everyone. You're correct it is Saturday, but I am at the office. Will be heading to London, Brussels and the Hague this week on business--unfortunately that leaves no time for railroading or posting on the Gauge. Have a great week everyone!

John Sneed

Nov 15, 2001
Columbia, Mo
Visit site
Saturday

As Casey said,it'a a cold day in Missouri.Just a cup of hot tea,if the water is hot.Went bird watching today.The ducks are moving South now ahead of the the really cold weather up North.There was 2 or 3 hundred or so.Michigan is beating Michigan State badly. 42 to 3.Time to take my nap so keep that striped fur ball fed and asleep.When you going to take it back to the lake,Casey? It's starting to think it's at home here.Maybe it is at home here now.

John

davidstrains

Aug 29, 2002
Stafford, VA
Visit site
Hi All,

It is good to be home. We spent the last couple of days up in Tom's neck of the woods near Lancaster and Harrisburg. (family funeral). It was COLD. It really hasn't warmed up much here in Virginia either. Maybe a cup of tea this afternoon and then a nap. Have to unload the RV tonight.

Take care & have fun.:) :)

NYCentral

Aug 29, 2002
Albany, NY
Visit site
Good afternoon all!! Spent the day doing "honey Do" items so that I can go to the Syracuse train show tomorrow:cool: :) :D .

I am looking forward to it since it is the largest one around here until the W.Springfield show in Feb.