Saterday Marks My.....

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
1 YEAR HERE AT
THE GAUGE !!!!!!
balloon6 train97 aussie aussie aussie aussie balloon6

I just want to thank all the mods and Don and Mikey for making the Gauge so exiting for us and keeping this a safe and fun place to be!!! My home on the internet is the Guage, heck, I practically live here sign1 sign1

Thanks again and I am proud to say I am a member here bounce7 bounce7

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Too Cool!!!!! CONGRATS!!!

We're glad you decided to stay! :)

Thanks for the compliments!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

It sometimes takes a lot of patience
to put up with us :D :D :D :D :D

bigsteel

Call me Mr.Tinkertrain
thats great josh,its always great to have another steel mill modeler here :thumb: and forget cake and punch i want aussie --josh

ezdays

Out AZ way
Shucks, 'twernt nuttin....:eek:ops: :eek:ops: :eek:ops: :eek:ops: The Gauge wouldn't be what it is without members like you. And you've got to admit, we have some might fine members here both as moderlers and as human beings.:thumb: :thumb:

Congratulations, glad you stuck around...:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
viperman said:
Very cool Josh! I don't even know when I signed up

3/13/06 Steve. :)
Members can check their sign up date by clicking on their screen name and looking at their profile which includs the sign up info.

Ralph

CRed

TruckLover said:
Thanks guys, just glad I could be a part of this GREAT place :thumb: :D :D :D :D

Eh,it's O.K. I guess:rolleyes:.

O.K. I'm full of it,this is a great forum and I have enjoyed it very much:thumb:.

Congratulations on your first anniversary and also to all the people that make this the great forum it is:thumb:!

Chris

Nazgul

Hey Josh....
HAPPY
ANNIVERSARY!!!!
It wouldn't be the same without ya!!!!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

UP SD40-2

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY JOSH!!!balloon6 balloon6

Josh:wave:...MY FRIEND:D, we go back a LONG ways, YOU were the SECOND person to post to my VERY FIRST thread here at the Gauge:thumb:, the FIRST friend i made here, and GLAD to say we have stayed in touch ever since:D. Steve(Nazgul) hit the nail right on the head, "it wouldn't be the same without ya!";):) HAPPY ANNIVERSARY JOSH!:D, LOOKING FORWARD to MORE of YOUR threads and posts:thumb:. :D -Deano

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
UP SD40-2 said:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY JOSH!!!balloon6 balloon6

Josh:wave:...MY FRIEND:D, we go back a LONG ways, YOU were the SECOND person to post to my VERY FIRST thread here at the Gauge:thumb:, the FIRST friend i made here, and GLAD to say we have stayed in touch ever since:D. Steve(Nazgul) hit the nail right on the head, "it wouldn't be the same without ya!";):) HAPPY ANNIVERSARY JOSH!:D, LOOKING FORWARD to MORE of YOUR threads and posts:thumb:. :D -Deano

Thanks Chris, Steve and Deano!!!!

Steve, Deano, and Wayne, you guys were one of my first freinds here on the Gauge and I am really glad to say that I am happy to have met 3 REALLY great guys that have taught me so much about the world of MRR!!! Thanks guys for everything you have done for me.

Thanks again to all the other AWESOME and KIND people I have meet here and have helped me along my journey. bounce7 bounce7

doctorwayne

TruckLover said:
Thanks again to all the other AWESOME and KIND people I have meet here and have helped me along my journey. bounce7 bounce7

And now you're helping out the next wave of Gauge members, and sometimes us "old timers" too!:thumb: :thumb: Great the way this thing works, eh? :D :D

Wayne

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
doctorwayne said:
And now you're helping out the next wave of Gauge members, and sometimes us "old timers" too!:thumb: :thumb: Great the way this thing works, eh? :D :D

Wayne

Yes it is Waynesign1 I enjoy welcoming new members to the Gauge since I got a nice welcome when I joined the forums and since they picked such a GREAT and AWEOSOME hobby to get involed in.

jasbourre said:
One year and over 2000 posts, how do you have time to play with your trains?

sign1 sign1 I have my wayssign1 sign1

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
bigsteel said:
dont we all.....LOL! i dont think i could type that fast!--josh

You know, that is to funny, I used to be REALLY slow at typing. Then I joined the Gauge and now I can type much faster and type most words without looking at the keyboard anymore to :D :D

That's another thing the Gauge has done for me sign1 :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :D :D :D :D :D

bigsteel

Call me Mr.Tinkertrain
who da thunk it,not only does the gauge improve MRRing it improves hand eye coordination. by the way "coordination" to 15 sec. to right! LOL --josh

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
bigsteel said:
who da thunk it,not only does the gauge improve MRRing it improves hand eye coordination. by the way "coordination" to 15 sec. to right! LOL --josh

sign1 LMAO, maybe when you get up to around 2000 posts you will be able to write all of this in about 10 seconds? sign1