sanyo 3600???

Discussion in 'RC General & Getting Started' started by monsterrcbuilder04, May 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

2. kschauwe

kschauwe New Member

Sounds like Trinity usual markup. I would wait for seeing some of the other matcher's numbers (voltage, runtime, ir, etc.... Alot of money for 300mah increase!
  3. monsterrcbuilder04

ya thats what i was thinking. i dont think they are that much better then the 3300 but i bet if you were racing someone real close the cells might put you in the lead
  4. ADC_Dwarf_Racer

ADC_Dwarf_Racer New Member

Unless you are running 6 turn motorsin a touring car for 5 minutes, on a big track, geared to the moon, there is no need for them. Its just another bunch of crap that Trinity is trying to sell. Of course they will sell, because people are dumb enough to listen to Uncle Ernie "Pennybags" Provetti.
  5. kschauwe

kschauwe New Member

They have to pay for Kinwald's Retirement Fund somehow!
  6. redheat

redheat Member

Epic has a 3000mah stick for 18.bux from tower. thats if you dont want to put them together your self.
  7. monsterrcbuilder04

ya i bought one of those and they work great
  8. redheat

redheat Member

i bought 2 and really am happy with both , there close to having the same power [Epic 3000]. I'm considering getting 2 more really cant beat the price.
  9. jlmoreno911

jlmoreno911 Member

I heard lots of those where comming out defective, it was on this site so I'll do a search and post the thread
  10. monsterrcbuilder04

11. redheat

redheat Member

Any word on the Epic 3000 yet because I'm getting close to putting an order together for Tower, RED
  12. jlmoreno911

jlmoreno911 Member

sorry, but I never found the thread...I had heard they go dead after about 6 charges and that it was about 8 out of 10 that was doing that...I'm staying away from those...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.