Sante Fe Passenger Cars?

JR&Son

The &Son part of team clueless Red Mtn and Flat River RR has a hankering for some passenger cars.
The JR part of team clueless Red Mtn and Flat River RR understands that the &Son part, does not have the patieance for $40.00 train cars.

Anyone stumble on some under $15.00 units?
Would really like under $10.00 units, but Im trying to be real with my expectations

JR&SON

cars

Wait until tomorrow if the &SON has patience. I'll check, but I think I may have a couple passenger cars you can have. I think they are different roads, tho.

Lynn

Russ Bellinis

Check on some of the online discount retailers for Athearn, MDC, IHC, or Con Cor passenger cars. The new Walthers line of passenger cars are highly detailed models. You pay extra for the detailing. Most of these other brands will be 72 foot "shorty" cars, some even 50 foot or 60 foot, but the shorter cars work better on small radius curves anyway. I think the Walthers cars will need 26 to 30 inch radius to operate anyway.

wjstix

Athearn's heavyweight cars are based on ATSF prototypes. Their Baggage, RPO and Coach cars are full scale length, the Diner, Pullman and Observation cars are "shorties", 80' cars shortened to 72' length.