Santa Fe South of Phila.

Discussion in 'The Real Thing- North America' started by N Gauger, Feb 10, 2004.

1. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

I saw this is Chester PA on 2-10-04 at 12:30 PM

I only saw the 686 behind 2 CSX Diesels :)

2. TomPM

TomPM Another Fried Egg Fan

Did you have your camera with you?
  3. N Gauger

Nope.... If I had my camera - I woulda posted "My" pic :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :mad: :mad: :mad:
  4. TomPM

I know the feeling.

The other day I was driving by Abrams Yard and a CP train came through with three Pac Man units. I had the digital camera from work but all the discs that I had with me were full.:cry: :cry: :cry:
  5. N Gauger

OUCH!! OUCH!!! OUCH!!!:curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
  6. TomPM

It gets worse!

Today I am out freezing by butt off looking at a project in Sellersville standing alongside the Quakertown Branch bridge over the East Branch of the Perkiomen with the sun behind my back when a East Penn B twenty something running light comes north. The locomotive was still sportting its Conrail Quality logo but the East Penn logo was under the window. The digital camera with an empty disc loaded is sitting on the back seat of the warm car a mile away. :curse: :curse: :curse: :cry: :cry: :cry:
  7. Raildog

Raildog Member

Caught this stranger to these parts on Monday. I had about 10 seconds to get this. West by time table, South by direction, a CSX auto-rack train goes through Kissimmee, FL. The second unit is a HELM leasing SD45. 256mb card lets me take em when I see' em.

Attached Files:

8. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

Awesome Picture of the BNSF Unit
  9. fifer

fifer Active Member

Picture Ops

Last year I was in the right place at the right time , minutes after a south bound Las Cruces to El Paso local sliced a semi load of onions in half with no injuries.
    I'll post the picture this evening as I am at work now.
    I always have a roll of film and my trusty Nikon N50 in the work truck.
  10. fifer

fifer Active Member

Here is the Locomotive !

Attached Files:

11. fifer

fifer Active Member

The truck !

This idiot had been paralleling the train and just got ahead , made his right turn and POW!

Attached Files:

12. rcwatkins

rcwatkins Member

I'd be suprised that there were no injuries fifer. :eek:
  13. 60103

60103 Pooh Bah

That loco looks like a raspberry sundae. :p
  14. Flangehead

Flangehead Member

That wreck stinks! It's enough to make you cry.
  15. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

If the crew would have need any onions for their lunch or supper they could have just taken them off the front of their engine lol.