Sad News....

McFortner

I regret to inform all of you that after 9 months, my son Mark James Fortner passed away. I was at work at 911 when I received the call from my wife informing me that he had stopped breathing. He was rushed to the hospital and pronounced shortly thereafter.

While I will read the boards infrequently the next few weeks, I probably won't be posting for a while.

Thanks for all of your wishes and prayers for the last nine months for my youngest son. He was a fighter and gave it all up until the end.

Michael

N

nachoman

This is horrible news. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Kevin

Iron Goat

Michael... I am so very sorry to learn of the loss of your son. You and your's will be in my thoughts and prayers,

Bob

steamhead

Really sorry to hear about his passing. I cannot imagine the sense of loss and pain you are both going through. My sincerest condolences to you and your wife and pray you will find the strength to get through these very difficult days.

Cannonball

More Trains Than Brains
I'm very sorry to hear about this. :(
Death is a difficult thing to deal with but I can't even imagine what it would be like to lose a child. You will be in our prayers.

bigsteel

Call me Mr.Tinkertrain
this is horrible,im very sad to hear this and im sure the rest of the gauge feels the same.just dont give up what you love,you must keep going man.sorry.--josh

MilesWestern

I'm deeply saddened by this. That's certianly something no one family should go through at such an early stage. My thoughts and optimism will be with you, and your family. May your son rest in peace.

CCT70

You have my condolences as well. I have lost two infants and it is the hardest thing you'll ever go through, but if you need anything, let me know. My email is attached to my posts.

Renovo PPR

Just a Farmer
As I sit here looking at my children I can not even think about the pain your family has. I wish you all the best and trust that you will have enough support through this time.

God Bless.

Trainiac77

I'm so sorry to hear about your great loss. You are in our prayers, deepest sympathies to you and your wife.

God Bless,