Sad news to report

t. alexander

Jun 20, 2002
Attalla Al.
Visit site
Penn, So sorry to hear about your losses. My grandfather died last September and I think about him alot. He was a true Gem and well known in the community. He was a WWII Vet and never missed one of his bomb groups reunions. At his funeral I was amazed to see all the young as well as the older lives he had touched.
I am lucky to have all the memories to re-live.

t.

Partsman

Dec 18, 2000
Canada
Visit site
My sympathies and prayers are with you Penn.

I know what you are feeling for I went through somthing quite similar just a few years ago.

Time is a great healer and remembering the good times helps a lot too.

K.V.Div

May 10, 2001
Shawnigan Lake, B.C. Canada
Visit site
Wilbert (Penn)

My Wife and I both send our most heartfelt and sincere condolences to you and your family. Loosing a loved one is not easy, especially this close to Christmas.
Having lost my only sister this last July, I can truly feel your loss.
Keep your Grandfather in your heart and in your memories but never dwell on him.
Strive to be all that he hoped you would be and the world will be a better place for it.
We both wish you all the best for the remander of the Christmas season, all through the new year and, once again, we both send our prayers and sympathies to you and your family.
Have a great day and God Bless.
Cheers

Terry Moore

TR-Flyer

Nov 24, 2001
SC
Visit site
Dear Penn:
I never have words to express the feelings such a loss imposes upon us. I hope that you will find comfort in the memories you have of both of your relatives. I wish for you a holiday filled, more than typically, with happy memories of past years’ joys; and a new year in which your memories of both of them helps guide you to a better tomorrow.

Regards,
Ted