Sa-2 "guidline"

Discussion in 'Gallery & Designs' started by Nothing, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

started texturing..
  2. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

man your progres is mach more fast then my test built haha

what a nice model i make thar
  3. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

i must admit. my skills at creating textures outta thin air are lacking.
  4. Nando

Nando Designer Extraordinaire

Why? It seems so beautiful to me indeed.
    I followed the instructions of this tutorial (Better Modeling with Meta/Pep/P.N – Tutorial 1: Introduction ), but I never was able to fix the textures and unroll my model ....:cry:

About this, what about the Tutorial #2, #3, ... #5?

Keep on track, Nothing! :thumb:

Nando :mrgreen:
  5. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

thanks nando.
    Jay is doing a discertation, so as soon as he is done with that he will get back on the tut.
  6. Nando

What about this project?

What about this project?

I saw that You are very busy in the last months (Desk top Helmets, Boeing 787, remington deringer, colt 1851 navy, Airbus A380, and many others), but I would like to know if the Guideline is still in Your plans or not.
    I'm very interested in Your model and I would like to buy It, if it is Your intention to sell it.

Thanks, Nando :wave:
  7. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

funny you should mention it, but i was thinking about it yesterday. im having a really hard time resolving the textures for the launcher. ill dig out the mesh and see how i feel about it!
  8. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

actually was just looking at the files and i just need to test bild the launcher.
  9. Nando

....if You need a test builder .... :mrgreen:
  10. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

heres the deal. ive been messing with it this morning. the missile is good to go and can be really enhance with some scratch detailing.(which was my intention when i started).
    the launcher could use some meta work but i just dont want to do any more developement work on it. so i have it all unfolded and ill work up some instructions. ill release it free on my site as is. it will be up to the builder to work out the quarks on the launcher.
  11. Nando

I can't wait to see Your model published and build it.

Thanks, Nando
  12. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

ok it is available at the dimension of nothing(see sig) goto the misc free paper page.
  13. Nando

THANKS ! , Nando :mrgreen:
  14. Yellow Thunder

Yellow Thunder New Member

Hi there Nothing,

I first wanted to congrat you with this model and the way you designed it, I wish I could do that.

Secondly, the models on your website are very cool.

I hope to see more of you work in the near future.

Yellow Thunder
  15. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

thank you Ciao! God willing i will keep designing:)

the launcher has a bad quark in the blast deflecter where it curves. i honestly just didnt want to spend the effort to fix it. thats why i never released it till nando asked for it.