S.M.S. Schleswig Holstein, GPM, 1:200, Full hull

the next pair of barges.....................

Hi friends,

just have a look at my next two barges.........especially the yoghurt-cup-windshields...............:-D

p1020243yv7.jpg

p1020237hk5.jpg

p1020241ks7.jpg

p1020242gf5.jpg

and thank´s for all the nice words............................

best regards FLU

Clashster

Great job on those little bitty boats! That is my downfall (one of many!). Thanks for the great thread and pictures!

Chris

Amazyah

Superb craftsmanship FLU! Absolutely beautiful!

You really are a natural at model building and I am fascinated by all of your builds!

Keep up the nice work, FLU. I may not comment often but I am definitely watching your progress!

Russell

airbob

Flu,
I have really enjoyed this string....superb build, very clean....and I just love your "recycling effort" with the yogurt cup windshields! Three idea eggs for that!
:idea: :idea: :idea:

Art Decko

Flu, thanks for taking the time to post so many pictures of your magnificent build.

I'm still reeling from the tiny propeller and propeller shaft on the underside of the lifeboats. :-0

Inspiring and intimidating at the same time! ;-)

that´s too much praise..........

Hi friends,

thank´s for the praise, but......I`m afraid, it´s too much..........

Next I have to tell you a big mistake........because of a meeting of cardmodelers on saturday there was not so much time for modeling, I forgot to make pics during finishing al the barges an rowing boats.....sorry guys.

But the pics with the model and the boats on it are nice, enjoy it:

the rowing boats:
p1020265wy0.jpg

p1020262zy9.jpg

from the right
p1020263oc0.jpg

and from the left
p1020264xk8.jpg

and a very impressive view just out of the cockpit of a spotting plane....:roll:

p1020266yi5.jpg

the complex superstructure
p1020267ny3.jpg

so long friends..............FLU

Renaud

Hoche vs Schleswig-Holstein

This evening, 5018 views for Hoche, 5240 for the Schleswig Holstein. Competition is exciting, since both ships are rather out of fashion. Will all these oldies come to life (as models, of course) more and more after being ignored such a long time?

some small details........

Hi friends,

today I built only some small details, boxes and skylights...........

p1020364hi2.jpg

and on the model

p1020366tm2.jpg

p1020367pq0.jpg

best FLU

C

cgutzmer

For making those little skylight structure things did you soak the cardstockin ca before cutting out the little squares on the frames?
Chris
p.s. - lookin great!

Jim Krauzlis

Simply breath taking, Flu!!

Renaud, I hope you're right, a lot of the older ships have a unique charm to their appearance, and I love seeing them!

Cheers!
Jim