Rx-93 Wip

Nightingale

Jun 22, 2007
Hi there!
Thanks Rob I got this kit full. Well, anyway there're no gun and funnel system, so i'm gonna make 'em.
Here's head I just made.
And some pics of funnel from Lightwave and pepakura.

RX-93 Head

funnel 1

funnel 2

rlc321

Gundam designer wannabe
Nov 17, 2006
scotland
robsmechacardcraft.synthasite.com
its looking real good keep up the good work, i have finished the head chest and one leg and you definatley need to print the legs out twice the file is only for one, and so far it stands at 2 feet tall thats without the finfunnels, your head looks better than mine, as the instuctions are not so clear. keep building its looking impressive.
rob

Nightingale

Jun 22, 2007
Ok, waist is almost finished, need to tweak it a bit, 'cause axe, holding it parts isn't god.Anyway I'm gonna make it movable.
Finished left arm-it's really huge! Well, fon't like it glued in one position, so I made it movable in all directions as they do on kits(palm rotates, shoulder moves, elbow bends).
At the moment, cutting out right hand.
C&C welcome!

Nightingale

Jun 22, 2007
Ok, waist is almost finished, need to tweak it a bit, 'cause axe, holding it parts isn't god.Anyway I'm gonna make it movable.
Finished left arm-it's really huge! Well, fon't like it glued in one position, so I made it movable in all directions as they do on kits(palm rotates, shoulder moves, elbow bends).
At the moment, cutting out right hand.
C&C welcome!

Shot at 2007-07-11