Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by lil_man_maas, Mar 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lil_man_maas

lil_man_maas New Member

Who knows what a good price would be on a rustler and how to make it look really nice?
  2. Nitram68

Nitram68 Member

-I have seen them going for about $150.00 to $160.00 U.S. dollars. As for getting it to look nice,what do you exactly mean-different body,aluminum parts,tires/wheels? Try to give a little more info if you can.:)
  3. I've seen rustlers that range from $100 - over $250. It all depends on what you get with it. The best thing you can do is to just keep an eye out on ebay and some message boards for a killer deal. Looks won't have to much of an impact on how your rustler drives, but if you do want it to look nice you might want to look at some nice custom painted bodies on ebay, chrome wheels, shock socks, and other accessories to spruce it up alittle. Just a word of advice though, when you do start bashing or racing or whatnot, your nice new body and other items that make it look nice will quickly become dirty, muddy and in most cases cracked in broken. I'm all for makin' a car look nice though!
  4. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

do u want electric or nitro? ive seen the electric for around $150 us and the nitro around $300.
  5. alisar70

alisar70 Member

Id rather get the nitro any1 aggree
  6. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

it depends on the fact that u have the money or not. the cars around $300 and the fuel is like $25-$30 a gallon for 20% and $10 a qt. otherwise its goo. they can hit 50plus mph with a new clutchbell. if ur planin on bashin id consider a t-maxx or a savage.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.