rustler runover

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by danny_holtermann, Apr 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. On friday, i got my stuff from tower, and put it in my rustler, I was racing a corsica and It sliped under the car and got runover
  2. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

dude that sucks. how bads the damage? you have to post a pic
  3. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sorry to laugh but that post was sooo funny dude, not about your car getting ran over but how you said it so nice and calmly lol Sorry for the laughter but it was kind of funny how you said that. I also had some problems with my mini t. I broke the front kick plate AGAIN and also the servo hold down AGAIN!
  4. Well to tell you the truth the dmage was not bad at all, I already din't have a right side drive shaft wich is one of the reasons it went under, otherwise it broke the rear shock tower, broke the bottome thing off my shock wich I replaced rightaway, broke off my front steering bell cracnk and the right hub, It isn't much, today i am ordering parts for it and a tamiya subaru wrx o4 4wd kit
  5. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

Ok let me get this strait you had no what so ever drive shaft on the right side? If so how could it even run, with the diff spinning and not locked the thing shouldn't go any where
  6. I had a posi diff. I super gleud it together since it was a bad one
  7. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

oh I see so you did lock that puppy up :D
  8. Ya comletly, now i got cvds, but I am still waiting for the shock towers
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.