russian space models for free.....

Discussion in 'Space & Aeronautics' started by fluthecrank, Jan 5, 2007.

1. fluthecrank

fluthecrank Member

2. Buki

Buki Member

Danke :-{))))) It is rather unusual for me to see .pdf at *

Vulkan, Energija (corrected) + Buran, Energia-M, T-Cyklon, Dnepr
    LOM (for Vulkan?), Vostok, Voschod,
    However - be patient when downloading (effective speed 300-600 B/s, forced session interrupts - probably every 64KB)
  3. TexasTubaMan

TexasTubaMan Member

4. milenio3

milenio3 Active Member

Flu, thanks for reminding us of these models.

The Buran and the Energia have both revisions. For us that plan to build these, it's a good thing to keep track of updates.
  5. Hans Christian

Hans Christian Active Member

And not to mention our good pal Leo here finally filled a big gap on USSR spacecraft modeling!

Even plastic ones are hard to find...

But now Leo changed that!!!

Thanks again!!!
  6. Buki

Buki Member

7. jparenti

jparenti Member

I have built Leo's Buran, and it's one of the best space shuttle models (United States included) that I've ever built, both for ease of building and detail. I've been assembling the Vostok capsule, and it's great!
    Now if only someone would do a Venera lander... :)
  8. jparenti

jparenti Member

Here's a good one. I'd love to have this... :twisted: The Energia flyback version, never built.

Attached Files:

9. fructose

fructose Member

Ok, for the life of me I can't get the Dnepr rocket to download. I've tried download managers and all that but it's a no go. Could someone out there hook me up and send me the files?

10. BARX2

BARX2 Member

PM sent.
  11. jparenti

jparenti Member

Okay, at the risk of sounding like a fool, what is the payload on the Dnepr model? I know it appears to be a man-rated capsule of some kind, but I can't seem to find out exactly what its purpose is. Anybody have an idea?