Russian site

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by Ashrunner, Apr 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. famgr

famgr New Member

Если следовать этой логике, то забанить надо и Google и Yahoo и т.д.
  2. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

I cannot accept an argument in a language I cannot understand. Especially one that may put the site at risk of a legal dispute. It is not legal to distribute Maly models in the USA. Do not post the Flexum link again. Any questions, contact myself or Amazyah via PM.
  3. Mace

Mace Member

This is indeed true, that is why we do not post google and yahoo searches on this forum. We try to prevent pirated copies from circulating. Because this is not fair to the original designers and on top of that it is illegal.

cgutzmer made it clear that might get legal problems if these links are posted here. Please do not post such links again.

Это деиствительно поистине, то почему мы не вывешиваем google и yahoo ищет на этом форуме. Мы пытаемся предотвратить пиратствованные экземпляры от обеспечивать циркуляцию. Потому что это не справедливо к первоначально конструкторам и na górze этогопротивозаконн.

cgutzmer сделало ясным, чтобы могло получить законные проблемы если эти соединения вывешены здесь. Пожалуйста не вывешивайте такие соединения снова.

Hopefully we can now lay this disscussion to rest.

Sorry cgutzmer for not posting the reply in english as well before. I hope that famgr understands, because my russian is rusty at best :)
  4. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Thanks Mace :)
  5. famgr

famgr New Member

Попытка исключить пиратское распространение информации похвально. Но вы пытаетесь это сделать по своему умозаключению.

Во первых, то что данная информация пиратская может сделать только суд.
    А во вторых, в той части, которую я предоставлял, речь идет о материалах до 1992 года. Я вам также привел польское законодательство, в соответствии с которым каких либо нарушений авторского права не наблюдается.

Вы пытаетесь выступать в роли судьи. Но для этого, как минимум должен быть ответчик, который предъявил бы свои претензии. Он у вас есть?
  6. dansls1

dansls1 Member

Famgr - the problem is that not being international copyright lawyers and knowing absolutely that US Copyright laws apply to old MM models, the site owners can't take a chance in leading to distribution of such. US law is the only relevant one as the site is based in the US.
    I think the only thing that would convince them to allow it would be if a representative of MM was to give specific permission to the site to distribute these models digitally in the US.
  7. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

why is this being debated?

No Maly links or site containing scans of printed material that one would or could buy.

If it was free or if you have the property rights to it then yes post links. If you have neither than it's a moot point.
  8. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Its not being debated - we deleted the links twice and told him no more. I am closing this thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.