Russian site

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by Ashrunner, Apr 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

I don't.......... but Darwin where is than line from...........I know but can not come up with it..............darn it!

2. Kevin G

Kevin G Member

ACDSee should open it but you may need a plugin. Can't be for sure since I do not have a file with that extension to test it with and can not seem to actually be able to find any models on the site linked at the start of this thread.
  3. DeWayne

DeWayne Member

Hey, guys,
    The file is a DjVu file and will open using a program called WinDjView. I found mine some time ago using Google. As I recall it's a free standing program that dosen't install. Once you run the file with it, right click on the file and save as a BMP and convert that to your favorite image file. This appears to be some sort of a PT Boat(?) from an old Russian Magazine. This may be a copyright issue but I believe it's like the Youth Magazine with the Museum files we used to get from one of the other Russian sites.

PS: I just read what Charlie C wrote and that's the magazine I was thinking of.
  4. igoraf

igoraf Member

5. ekuth

ekuth Active Member

His sig is from Babylon 5... Zathrus (one of 13 of them, I think) was a caretaker of the Great Machine, which was the heart of the planet Babylon 5 orbits.
  6. famgr

famgr New Member

Если есть проблемы с архивом djv, то сделайте запрос мы пришлем вам архив в удобном для вас виде.
  7. Darwin

Darwin Member

Igor, thank you for the link. Ekuth, I believe there were 10 of the Zathrus characaters to start with. The Zathrus characater was so popular with the fans that the writers brought him back at least once. My wife saw an interview with the actor that played the seems he is now defined by it.

If the cognizant legal authority has ruled the original JT drawings are public domain, does that mean I can post the files of the models I created based on them?
  8. famgr

famgr New Member

А какими графическими форматами вы обычно пользуетесь?
  9. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member

Форма djv не зацепляла добро и для людей на этом месте, она справедливо неизвестна. Большинств люди здесь привыкнуты к pdf может быть раскрын или PC или а MAC.

Как для графического размера, множество членства на этом месте от США где размер письма prefered. 8.5 х 11 дюйма, или 215.9 х 279.4 миллиметра. В виду того что этот размер небольш более мал в длине чем A4 конструируя для того размера помогло бы обоим потребителям размера бумаги.

Я надеюсь это переведенное правильн.
  10. famgr

famgr New Member

В целом ваш перевод понятен. Если нужны каки-то схемы в pdf пишите, конвертируем.

Новые модели

Танки Т-26 (СССР) и Т-IVE (Германия)

11. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Thanks................. dang it I knew I knew where it was from......... just couldn't make my old ibm brain recall it from storage.

Babylon 5 was one of my favorite shows, Susan Ivanova and Lyta!
  12. charliec

charliec Active Member

The match ups on the Junior Technician of the AFV models always raise
    a smile. The implication that a T-26 was equivalent to a Panzer IV is an
    interesting suggestion. I wonder if the T-26 crews in 1941 would have agreed.

I guess the Soviets used every possible propaganda opportunity.

13. famgr

famgr New Member

Легкий танк Т-26 был принят на вооружение Красной Армии в 1931 году.
    Советские конструкторы разработали его на основе английского танка фирмы «Веккерс».

С чего вы взяли что он был построен на базе T-iy ?

Или это издержки перевода?
  14. famgr

famgr New Member

удалено автором сообщения
  15. Dragos

Dragos Active Member

problem opening .djv....

How can I open a .djv file? Because my ACDSee and Photoshop can't recognize them. :confused:
  16. rickstef

rickstef Guest

you need a viewer called DejaVu, you can download one at Lizardtech

17. Dragos

Dragos Active Member

Thank you for the information rickstef.
  18. famgr

famgr New Member

19. Dragos

Dragos Active Member

Nice one ,thanks. I like it because it is in black and white.
  20. famgr

famgr New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.