Russian site

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by Ashrunner, Apr 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member

Just located this site a few minutes ago. Some of the models I have seen elsewhere, but there are new ones which I hadn't seen before.

I haven't clicked on the homepage link (upper left graphic) to explore more, but plan to someday. However I thought I would pass on the link for anyone else to explore.
  2. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

:-? I just tried your link and it doesn't seem to work.:-? :sad:
  3. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member

It still works on my be a server down somewhere for you. You may want to try the homepage... it might work
  4. gwssms

gwssms Member

I like the look of a couple of these models, even though they obviously would take a great amount of work to make them look like anything. The problem I am seeing is that some of them while displayed as one image on the website, are actually several separate images. That means they will have to be spliced together after downloading. Add to that the fact that some of them have parts superimposed over the top of other parts, meaning you would have to trace and redraw them. Frankly, unless you are really interested in a particular subject, the quality and the downloading issues are pretty much a showstopper - although, it is interesting to see how bad we could have it! :)
  5. Fishcarver

Fishcarver Active Member

A lot of these look like "Junior Technician" scans. Plan on a lotta prep work if you want to build these!
  6. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

I finally connected to this site and the type is all these weird characters with a mark over every letter.
    I havn't the slightest idea what to click on to get to the models.
    Oy Vay! Gobble de gook!
  7. nx13688

nx13688 Member

Babelfish link
    It actually translates to a fairly understandable form.
  8. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

:) Thanks for the Link!
  9. famgr

famgr New Member

Привет из Казахстана. Hello fom Kazakhstan.

Спасибо за внимание к нашему сайту.

Если вас заинтересовали какие либо поделки и схему пришлите запрос на адрес Family Group и я вам вышлю чертежи единым архивом.

С уважением, редактор сайта Игрушка своими руками

P.S. Запрос на схему можно оставить на форуме
  10. Maurice

Maurice Member

Alta Vista - with links copied and added

Regards from Kazakhstan. Hello fom Kazakhstan.

Thanks for the attention to our site.

If you they interested what or distributions and diagram send demand to address Family Group
    ( mailto: ) and 4 to you I will send drawings by united archive.

With the respect, the editor of site toy by its hands ( )

P.S. Demand to the diagram can be left on forum Reply With Quote
    ( )
  11. famgr

famgr New Member

12. famgr

famgr New Member

После открытия в 1492 г. Америки наступила эпоха великих географических открытий и завоеваний. Возникла потребность в крупных и быстроходных судах. Именно этим требованиям отвечал созданный в XVI веке новый тип корабля - - галион. - Пинка, или пинасс, - быстрое маневренное, с небольшой осадкой судно - применялось для охраны более крупных судов, для патрулирования и разведки во времена польско-шведских войн при Зигмунде III.

В 1595 году в Голландии начали строить новый тип торгового судна - - трехмачтовые флейты.

В 1625 году шведский король Густав II Адольф начал постройку корабля, названного именем господствовавшей тогда династии Ваза. Строителем - "Вазы" был голландец Хенрик Хибертссон. Корабль ждала тяжелая судьба и недолгая жизнь.

Известного венецианского путешественника Марко Поло, посетившего Китай в XIII веке, приняли на родине за выдумщика, когда он сообщил, что видел - китайские джонки принимающие на борт до 300 человек. В Китае и сейчас плавают джонки, поти такие же, как и во времена Марко Поло.
  13. famgr

famgr New Member

14. famgr

famgr New Member

15. igoraf

igoraf Member

Another site

I found another russian site:

URL edited by admin, pirate site

The models were scanned from a magazine, dedicated on this stuff. In spite of my name, I don´t understand a word in russian (I'm brazilian), but I didn't have any difficult to find the models. Besides any traslation site could help.

16. shoki2000

shoki2000 Active Member

Key word is "scanned from a magazine" - this site offers pirated copies of Maly Modelarz. There is no such thing as an official archive of downloadable kits.
  17. igoraf

igoraf Member

Sorry!!! I didn't know that about this site.
  18. famgr

famgr New Member

19. charliec

charliec Active Member

This site republishes models from the Soviet magazine "Junior Technician".
    I've read somewhere that Soviet publications before 1978 (? not sure of the cutoff date) are regarded as being in the public domain so it may be that the
    models are legitimate unlike some the more notorious Russian sites.

JT lives (or is it lived?) on as JTDigest (

20. Darwin

Darwin Member

So....does anyone know a windows-based program that opens a .djv extension?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.