Rrrrr "Me Hardy"

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by allhallowseve, Jun 24, 2006.

1. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

The Wicked Wench has been released !!

And in the spirit of the movie being released you have to go treasure hunting for it some were on disneyexperience there and "X" marking the treasure find the "X" you fine the model !! good luck it took me some time to fine it but it worth

Now walk the plank !!!

Attached Files:

• aa.jpg
      File size:
      42.3 KB
  2. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

Thanx for the info!
    However, I will wait. I still have a modem...maybe someone kind will tell me how to find it...never did like treasure hunting:cry:
  3. Alcides

Alcides Member

Nice touch, but I think isn't a good idea

The site is very nice, but the maintence is high. The site has a message encouraging to donate and Now with this game his is going to get a lot of hits increasing the bandwith usage.

I've a cablemomdem connection. As example my boys wants the model, so they look every page of the site ( even the pdfs) at least 3 or 4 times. They didn't found the X so They are now waiting to get the computer again and they are going to try again.

4. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

okay...I found it, shhhhh!
    Keeping in spirit with the website's wishes, (and being threatened to be Keelhauled 'til my belly rots) I CANNOT TELL EITHER!!!
  5. Brian Williams

Brian Williams New Member

what a cool ship! i haven't even made a model ship yet...but this one is is the "to do" pile. had to make a donation, afraid of the dred pirates revenge!

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrggghhhh......heave to and drop anchor mate's,

I found it, didnt take too terrible long once I had some insite of what I was looking for and with the help of the "search" feature was put on the right page. You will need a "map" fer sure. Let your cursor do the work, it will point it out to you when you come across the "X".
    Sorry, thats all the clues I can give (even though they are vague).

I best be off afore I end up in Davy Jones locker for talking too much. (The pirate not the monkee). ( I know, that was bad). Ok, Ok, I best be off, I think I am getting a "Buccaneer" ache lol

have a good day, :)

Greg aka Greg [​IMG]

7. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

I gave up. Sorry, I don't have the patience for crawling through a site today, yesterday ...
  8. dwgannon

dwgannon Member

I flet the same way until I found it. It was a pain but worth it.
  9. GT5500

GT5500 Member

I honestly can't find it I have looked for ages
  10. Dnlgtr

Dnlgtr Member

Same here. I tryed for almost an hour! Did not find anything.
  11. Kaz

Kaz Member

What I want to know, is... is it 'Shiver me timbers' or 'Sliver me timbers' ?
  12. SCEtoAux

SCEtoAux Member

It is 'Shiver me timbers'. In Robert Louis Stevenson's Treasure Island Long John Silver says: "So! Shiver me timbers, here's Jim Hawkins!"
    Probably means to be shocked by some unexpected event like when a ship runs aground and the timbers of the hull are shaken or shivered.

As far as the "X" treasure on the Disney Experience site, don't let Sir Francis lead you astray. Creep like a mouse while heading for a list of pleasures.
    (My attempt at cryptic clue giving)
  13. Trader Sam

Trader Sam Member

I never said you couldn't cheat, just that you couldn't give the answer away on my Blog, the Head Shrinker.

The model's open to the public now, so you don't have to look for the 'X'. Have fun!
  14. Bengt F

Bengt F Active Member

For Those Who Gave Up The Treasure Hunt

Gang Ho, all ye Buccaneers,

Here´s a direct link:http://www.disneyexperience.com/wwench_model.html

It will probably be the plank, the sharks and Davy Jones´Locker for me after this . . .
    Bloody Bengt 8)