Row Houses

Discussion in 'Scratchin' & Bashin'' started by RI541, Sep 29, 2002.

1. RI541

RI541 Member

Hello again,

Surgery went real well, So now I've got some time on my hands I thought I would build some thing for the layout. I got the idea from the October 2001 MR and since I've had the DPM modular systems for a couple years I thought I might as well do something with them.

Their not done yet but should be in the next couple days, I need to put the foundation under them and the roofs, Plus do the back porches andpaint.

If these come out good I will build a few more and incorperate them on the layout some how.

This is a front view I made this as a corner building to leave the oppertunity for either a street or tracks. The first level will have two stores faceing the street.

Attached Files:

2. RI541

RI541 Member

Heres another one of the back and side

Attached Files:

3. RI541

RI541 Member

last one for now

heres one strieght on the front, now since I've seen them close up i'll need a little putty here and there, I also need to put the corners on the top.

Attached Files:

4. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Looks like you are off to a great start Shane. That DPM stuff is neat, kinda like a city in a bag! :D
  5. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

That looks great Shane!
    You did a great job with the window detail.
    Make sure to put those back porches right next to the RR so the residents will have a really good seat for railfanning! :D
  6. Chessie

Chessie Member

Shane that is looking good. I like the DPM kits besause they use heavy plastic, and the price is good.