Romulan BOP & U.S.S. Almeida

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by horissman, Oct 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. horissman

horissman New Member

to CJTK1701: Yes I do :)
  2. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Cool beans, looking forward to the whole thing. Stop by this thread and check out your model turning into a fiberglass model.

3. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

looks good so far... I'm interested in how your showing ship dimensions internally.
  4. horissman

horissman New Member

5. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Nice, very nice, keep em coming.:thumb:
  6. OylPslyk

OylPslyk Aspiring Usurper

does that mean the "old school" control panel with the toggles and guages? :thumb::mrgreen: cool!
  7. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Yes, it does.:thumb::mrgreen:
  8. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

So how have things progressed? This was beginning to look like an amazing model. Something that could even be turned into a cutaway model with such details.

I was watching the Voyager Episode where they are building it and I found it interesting that the initial presentation to the Captain, on the computer screen in plan view, showed the nacelles swing out and away from the hull during warp.
  9. horissman

horissman New Member

hi everyone
    for a long time did I not let you know about some progres with the Delta Flyer. Had to much work and almost no time for it. But now I can say that the model will be ready in two months (at least I hope so). The model will be 40 cm long and 23 cm broad. In this time I´m working on the paint job ( 30 A4 pages takes some time). There wil be all you can see on the pictures I´ve send before include "old school" Captain Pronton interior, landing gear, .........
    That´s all for now. I will send some new pictures as far as I begin with the beta-build.
    Have a good time :wave:
  10. jagolden

jagolden Guest

Nice models Horissman. Thanks for sharing them.
    Look forward to more.
  11. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Thanks for keeping us up to date Horissman!:thumb:
  12. scifimodelfan

scifimodelfan Member

I have gone to his web site and unfortunately the PDF's no longer work does anyone know if they will be fixed sometime. I love these and really want to build them.
  13. Zathros

Zathros Guest

NECROPOST! NOOooo!! Dead and buried!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.