rombop scrap parts build and light up

Sky Seeker

Well Established Member
Like the warbird all lit up. Not very Romulan stealthy like, but nice job
Spaceagent!

Sky Seeker

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
I made a black and gold one , maybe I will build that next, with red leds.......this last one was just mis-matched scraps I had laying around, waiting to be sized and corrected.

Sky Seeker

Well Established Member
I made a black and gold one , maybe I will build that next, with red leds.......this last one was just mis-matched scraps I had laying around, waiting to be sized and corrected.

Nice job for miss matched scraps! Looking forward to the version with the red LEDs.

Sky Seeker

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
I have come to the conclusion you really have a thing for these ships. That's cool! You are Klingon at Heart. :)

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
yes, I bought a laser pointer keychain from the dollar tree yesterday, it has a white super bright and a red laser, perfect for a phaser and photorp!! I might make a narn heavy cruiser and put it on there or the Agamemnon

Sky Seeker

Well Established Member
yes, I bought a laser pointer keychain from the dollar tree yesterday, it has a white super bright and a red laser, perfect for a phaser and photorp!! I might make a narn heavy cruiser and put it on there or the Agamemnon

That would look pretty sharp on either, probably better on the Narn though.

Sky Seeker

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Those Laser chains can be taken apart the button made out of two pieces of wire either soldered to two plates. This would allow you to put the trigger button anywhere and make it easier to push, even just picking it up cold make it come to life and if you wire the LED's to some Fiber Optics. you could really light it up, with one strong LED in a box, and different colored color plastic to make the Fiber Optics show variety using just one LED. My 450SL uses one Fiber Optic cable, and an Incandescent bulb, located in the center console, to light up the dash! It's a 1973 car. I think fiber Optcs are under used. People have to remember if you cut one, you have to polish the ends to get a lot of light back.

Sky Seeker

Well Established Member
Those Laser chains can be taken apart the button made out of two pieces of wire either soldered to two plates. This would allow you to put the trigger button anywhere and make it easier to push, even just picking it up cold make it come to life and if you wire the LED's to some Fiber Optics. you could really light it up, with one strong LED in a box, and different colored color plastic to make the Fiber Optics show variety using just one LED. My 450SL uses one Fiber Optic cable, and an Incandescent bulb, located in the center console, to light up the dash! It's a 1973 car. I think fiber Optcs are under used. People have to remember if you cut one, you have to polish the ends to get a lot of light back.

Great advice Z!

Sky Seeker