Romance Papercraft

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by blake7, Dec 8, 2014.

1. blake7

blake7 Member

I found a site for those of us who are husbands, boy friends, or what ever. I don't know if anybody else knows about this site, but here it is for anybody who is interested
    I made a paper rose for my wife for valentine day, and she loved it.
    Revell-Fan likes this.
  2. zathros

zathros -----SENIOR---- Administrator

How cute! I found a sit, it had Playing Cards, but they were of strangers, and it must have been their wedding night, judging by the pictures, though I could not figure out how they were taking those pictures? :)
    Cybergrinder likes this.
  3. blake7

blake7 Member

I know those types of cards when I was young:rolleyes:.
    Revell-Fan likes this.
  4. Revell-Fan

Revell-Fan Co-Administrator Administrator

This is very nice. Thank you for the link. :)
  5. THE DC

THE DC Member

Thanks for the suggested link!

I have often found that women are quite fond of chasing after men with skill in handling lots of paper....
  6. zathros

...............and taking it from them too. :)
  7. charlesbabage

charlesbabage New Member

Very nice i appreciating you i think you loved his wife so much that's a very good point but dear i am still single and also no have any girl friend so i can't interesting but you done a good job...
  8. zathros

I've been with my wife for 27 years. I cannot imagine her not in my life. I don't want to be around if she is not here. You become three people, yourself, her, and the person you create by your relationship, which is far more powerful than you by yourself. Women complete us men. On the other hand, it can be a living Hell, ending up in divorce.

Do not let the sun go down on your anger......letting it go saves a lot of marriages. :)
    Cybergrinder and blake7 like this.