rocky jones space ranger finger models

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
These? Very cool, if you let me I will put them into the Resource section. I love models like this! Thanks! :)

Hj4CxbI.png

f4m7rsP.png

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
thanks I have many misprints to build and pic and feed to the lion. starship invasions next a phaser 2, and then a bunch of good enterprises. after that I will have to look. missed buying ink again. darn. I figure most modelers can reckon their way thru , so I posted the marauder rocket with out a build pic. I just keep chugging along!!!

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
rocky jones space transport rocket.png haven't been able to print this yet but im putting it up for anyone to comment on, for changes or color schemes. this is the transport that left the professor and the kid and the hot space babe in the skirt and cape on the space station that would be smashed to pieces by the atmospheric chain of the gypsie moons. I can only imagine how much better even a fan movie remake of these would be!

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
here is more work on it and I found some good pics of the space station too! as soon as I can print it out I will build it for a test fit, feel free to beat me to it!rocky jones space transport rocket.png rocky jones space transport rocket.png

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
I think that the red white and blue theme fits well with the movie series mood. I guess silver might be the only consideration, does anyone else care to suggest another color scheme?