rockn82 says Traxxas and Duratrax are Radio Shack

Discussion in 'RC Onroad Forum' started by timrock, Feb 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timrock

timrock Active Member

rockn82 posts pics of an HPI savage,a duratrax 4-tec and other hobby class kits...and trys to tell me/people that they sell them at your local Radio Shack.
  2. dudex

dudex Member

Those cars are in the background, he never even said the pic was from inside a radio shack so why do youi assume it is?
  3. timrock

timrock Active Member

yes you did
  4. mastmec

mastmec Member

The 4-Tech is a Traxxas not Duratrax, and I think it's a Radio Shack/Hobbie store. If you look close you can see the Radio shack stuff as well as hobbie parts on the racks too.
  5. timrock

timrock Active Member

oh now you say it is a Radio Shack/`Hobby` store.what a joke.you lead people to believe that you can but a 13 turn motor in a Radio Shack car.but now you have pics of Hobby class cars.i never said you cant put a 13 turn motor in a hobby class car.that is pretty F ed up.
  6. timrock

timrock Active Member

7. mastmec

mastmec Member

Well at least he actually put up some pics. You're all talk and no show. I find it a lot easier to believe someone can put a 13 turn motor in Radio Shack car than someone saying they set the world speed record with a Traxxas rustler going 126 MPH. I mean those POS trucks have trouble doing 30 MPH with almost any mod. motor. But YOU/timrock SAY you did, but can't convence anyone here because of all your stupid sayings.
  8. timrock

timrock Active Member

dude the cars you say that have trouble going 30mph go 51mph out of the box with ecxellent manners.
    and no one said they set the world record.so either read before you post or dont post at all.
  9. mastmec

mastmec Member

I was referring to you, idiot. And you said they go 51 MPH, thats the Nitro Rustler dumb a**, the electric rustler does 24+ MPH out of the box, and that is the one you SAY you got to 126MPH.
  10. mastmec

mastmec Member

This is off your Bio:
    More About Me
    Hobbies: RC Cars insane speed runs drag racing aginst full size cars ect.
    Latest News: i broke the world record for MPH for 1/10 scale electric with a Traxas Rustler toping out at 126 MPH.attepting to breake 150MPH with a TC3 and make it an Official record.
    Favorite Quote: need for speed
  11. timrock

timrock Active Member

ok,why am i responding to a kid that thinks an electric `rustler kit` can only go 24mph?

reminds me of the stupid cliche` `Gas powered is faster than Electric`
  12. timrock

timrock Active Member

also after racing my mod kit in a parking lot against TC3s,they suck.they dont stick to the track as good as my car.they have nice drive trains but they have those stupid little wheels.
  13. combatcm

combatcm Member

My local radio shack sold hobby RC's. Along with trains, airplanes, rockets and other models. The radio shack owners decided on their own to sell them there. It had nothing to do with the radioshack company. However, I would believe other people if they did have hobby stuff in other radioshacks.

http://www.sussexonline.com/pageh/HobbMS.htm

One says radio shack

Oh yea, don't respond about the "stupid little wheels", he's trying to start another argument.
  14. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

If the TC3's suck so bad why are you going to make one go even faster than your car?? hmmm....got me confused. Tim dumber than Rocks

By the way I posted the phone number for the Radio Shack I work at so if you aint a coward call and ask if we have gas powered cars. Do you think we are gonna lie about it to somebody that randomly calls so we can have people drive in and get #@$% because we only have electrics. Cmon Rufus the Dufus. Put that one brain cell into action.

In case you cant find it I'll give it again.
    Radio Shack, Pine City, MN (Thats Minnesota...Tim) (320) 629-6808
    Here is my website just in case you want that too. www.youbetnet.com/~rockn82
  15. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

Oh and where the heck do you see a Savage???? Yeah you know your stuff...
    In the picture is a Duratrax Thunder Quake, a Traxxas Sport Maxx, a Duratrax Street Force, a HPI Super Nitro Rally, a Duratrax Overdrive ST and a Kyosho Ultima GP. Yes we got a good deal on the Duratrax fellas.
  16. timrock

timrock Active Member

ok for the ignorant people posting stuff about this argument.it all started when rockn82 told someone that they can put a 13turn motor in any Radio Shack car that have 540 size motor.they will fit he said.then the guy believed him and the guy burnt out his Radio Shack car.

and about the Team Associated TC3.it is a very nice drive tran but it is a sadan.not enough suspenssion travel and wheels are to small.
  17. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

I thought you said that your car had no rear suspension.... ???? So why does suspension even matter. Also I never said that you can put a 13T in ANY Radio Shack Vehicle. I said you can put it in the VIPER. Remember our argument? Obviously not. Because you are retarded.
  18. timrock

timrock Active Member

ahh Duh everyone knows statium trucks have rear suspension.also you are now simply dening what you said.thats weak.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.