rockn82/dudex is a Moron

Discussion in 'RC Onroad Forum' started by TheBigMan on Campus, Jan 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timrock

timrock Active Member

now rockn82/dudex finaly addmits he was wrong after saying he was right a million times.

dudex keep learning.
  2. dudex

dudex Member

There may have some confusion about the way I worded it, but I figured dumping the clutch was not very technical and dont even consider it posting about cars. Second I was wrong about one of my posts that wasnt even in reference to rc cars, and has nothing to do with my nitro knowledge or rc experience, so stop attempting to show how im an idiot when i make a typo or something else insignificant.
  3. timrock

timrock Active Member

dude you didnt know how the centrifugal clutch works until i explained it to you so dont try to make excuses for what you said.

you were wrong and i was right by correcting you so accept it and get over it.

just like you were wrong by saying HP has nothing to do with the top speed of a car.
  4. dudex

dudex Member

when did you explain centrifugal clutches? I must have missed that lesson.
  5. you guys should stop fightin over the dumbest thing if you should be fightin it should be big man on campus
  6. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

I missed that lesson too, DUDEX. Wait I'll do a search for it.... Hmmmm again, tim your an idiot.
  7. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

Yes, it is called a torque converter (why not a Horsepower Converter i wonder). But here is the thing, in the racing community when you have a torque converter with a specific stall speed such as 2500RPM you would call that a Stall Converter. YOU retard. Kill Yourself. And from your post as the BIG MAN ON CAMPUS...again Kill Yourself.
  8. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

By the way danny timrock is "the big man on campus" again look at the way he types with no spaces between sentences. also if you look at it and see that there is only 2 posts by him and he states
    "rockn82/dudet is a moron and timrock,you are Nuts take your 125mph car and shove it up your candy a-s-s." for his first post.

This is his second
    "i told you already it is called a torque converter not a stall can say all you want but to people who know about this stuff say you are an a hole including yours truly.

that was about an automatic transmission in a real full size car.

rockn82 said that the later the clutch engages the faster the nitro car will accellerate.(which is wrong)and he said it is just like a real car where you rev up the motor and dump the clutch to take off faster.

i then informed rockn82 that he was wrong(as usual)and told him, you can Not Dump the clutch on the guys Nitro has a centrifugal engaging clutch.the real car he was thinking of was a full size car with a manual transmision.those clutches engage by a pressure plate controled with the foot.totaly different.

with an automatic tranny in a Real Full Size can buy a torque converter with a stall speed that kicks in when the cam kicks in.

rockn82/dudex stop posting things unles you want to continue making an a-s-s out of yourself."

Why is he saying that he aready told us something when its only the second post. So yes TIMROCK is and idiot...
  9. rcwb_admin

rcwb_admin Member

last reply deleted

This thread is now closed. Personal attacks and name calling will not be tolerated on these forums! If you make a post or reply, try and make a constructive one without insulting anyone.

Just because you believe something works or doesn't work a certain way, doesn't give you the right to insult someone or attack people by names. Simply state the way you feel it works without insulting the other person in the meantime. I can tell you from a lifetime of working on automobiles (real ones) that there are many misconceptions in this thread on all parts, but each person believes their view to be right. If you are not 100% sure something works a certain way, then say so and state that you feel it works that way, don't state it as fact. This will help curb some of the flame wars going on here.

BTW, dudex and Rockn IP addresses translate to two different parts of the country, but a person accusing them of being the same person was in fact using more than one account their self.

This reply is in response to many threads here lately, not just this one. This is the only warning before accounts start getting locked!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.