rockn82/dudex is a Moron

Discussion in 'RC Onroad Forum' started by TheBigMan on Campus, Jan 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigMan on Campus

TheBigMan on Campus New Member

rockn82/dudet is a moron and timrock,you are Nuts take your 125mph car and shove it up your candy a-s-s.

get a life losers.
  2. Hey if your gonna start rippin on people b/c of what they do or try to help people you might as well not even talk, your the one w/ one post and timrock almost has 400 and has help me plenty of mightas well just leave this site. Y did you even put up this post
  3. bandit1

bandit1 Member

hey, even tho i "greatly disagree" with tim on his post's about NITRO CARS, he knowsd a crap load of stuff about electrics. and rockn82 is one of the smartest all around ppl on this forum. so i suggest u stop bashing ppl when u only have 1 post.
  4. timrock

timrock Active Member

man what is your problem?though i kinda agree with the moron thing about rockn82.
    i caught him telling somone they can put a 13turn motor in thier Radio Shack car.i said No! it will burn out the intergrated reciever/speed control.

rockn82 also said,about Nitros,that `the later the clutch kicks in the faster it will accellerate.just like a real car where you rev up the motor and dump the clutch to take off faster.`

i said you can`t Dump the clutch on his Nitro RC.the clutches are engaged by cenfiugal force.a real car with a manual tans,is engaged by a presure plate controled by your foot at will.totally different.

then he said `yes you can you get higher tenssion springs moron.`

that would make it take longer to engage an need more time to start moving the car from when you pull the trigger/hit the he calls ME an Idiot and moron.

so i dont find him to be one of the smartest all around ppl on this say the least.

and to The bigman on campas,why do you come in here?just to read?`cause you only have one post.and how do you figure we are losers?
  5. Nitro Napalm

Nitro Napalm Member

u guyz have WAAAAAY to much time on your hands....dudes calm the #@$% down..and bigco*k face on campus...get a life...these dudes are here to help...i aint gonna suck there di*ks cuz i dnt give a fu*k about them frankly..but to name call is childish..and just chillout! for fu*k sake people are fu*ked up these days..little GEEK! .. o and btw keep up the good work guyz your doing a brill job...:D
  6. timrock

timrock Active Member

oh and rockn82 also said that horsepower as nothing to do with the top speed of a car.and i told him it has everything to do with it.

this guy prbably read all that stuff thats why he called him a moron.
  7. timrock

timrock Active Member

that is pretty messed up to call him a werent evenin any of the coversations or disscusions.just to come out and post it as a topic like that is pretty messed up.
  8. I agree w/ timrock that horsepower has every thing to do, what post did he put that up in
  9. Davemc

Davemc Member

TheBigMan on Campus, has been here for a wile, he just got a new name so no one will know Who posted the insults
  10. timrock

timrock Active Member

11. timrock

timrock Active Member

dudex agrees with rockn82...lmao
  12. timrock

timrock Active Member

it is the last post of the page.
  13. dudex

dudex Member

first, fu. I havent said sh*t to make you think im a moron. Second Timrock, you admit to never owning a nitro car so you have no idea what youre talking about. Third, horsepower is only a derived measurement of a torque and rpm. The rpm and torque both factor into top speed differently, but saying your motor has 2 horsepower so it can go this fast doesnt mean sh*t
  14. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

Well well well, back to this again. Ya know, this gets really stupid and then goes back to really funny. It would appear to me that Everybody is online at this time. Me, Dudex, Timrock and everybody else that I am supposed to be. LMAO. But I think what I am gonna do now is collect all the posts from Tim and copy/paste them together. Then post them all nice and in one spot. Then all of us can look at and decide for ourselves just who is the retard. Feel free Tim to do the same since you nicely started this little post. But really, Should I start one that says "BAN TIMROCK" and the reason's are collected in the following. No, I am not that low. I really don't have to say much else, you just make yourself look stupid by what you say. How you constantly contradict yourself. And even worse how you make up so much crap. My last post to you will be calling you a LLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRR.
  15. dudex

dudex Member

I agree with rock
  16. timrock

timrock Active Member

ok dudex is rockn82 and i know i dont want to waste my time reading what the retard wrote
  17. dudex

dudex Member

youre the f'in retard cause you think were the same person.
  18. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

So what do you think DUDEX should I make the new Topic and call it "should we ban timrock?"
  19. dudex

dudex Member

yeah. and now were talking to ourself so we must be retarded
  20. dudex

dudex Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.