rockn82=a hole+dudex

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by timrock, Jan 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timrock

timrock Active Member

i am still catching him missleading people.
  2. timrock

timrock Active Member

talking out of his a ss about the capasitors for some guys motor that came with the guys speed control.

just beware people do Not take advice from rockn82/dudex.it is amazing how he missleads people.

believe it or not i actualy caught him telling somone that they can put a 13turn motor in the person`s Radio Shack car.he said it will fit fine.

i said No! it will burn out the intergrated reciver/speed control.
  3. dudex

dudex Member

I never said anything about electric cars in this forum except about getting more speed to one guy and also about your nonexistent car.
  4. timrock

timrock Active Member

you may have asked somone how to make your car faster or whatever but you also,did say wrong shiit about capacitors under the name rockn82.and dont think that i believed that is not you for even a second.not for a second.
  5. timrock

timrock Active Member

you also said tons of false thing people should be aware of.
  6. dudex

dudex Member

Again, I am not rock. I dont how you want me to prove im not but I will if i have to.Also I would like you to give one example about how i mislead people.
  7. timrock

timrock Active Member

her is one thing off the top of my head.you said that rockn82 is right,Horsepower has nothing to do with the top speed of a car.
  8. timrock

timrock Active Member

rockn82 and dudex are the same person.very obvious to me from what i read that he posted
  9. SAVAGE123579

SAVAGE123579 Member

DUDE SHUT THE #@$% UP THEY ARE NOT THE SAME PPL SO GET OT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL!!!!!! THEY ARE NOT THE SAEM PERSON. GOD WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU ON, CRACK,WEED WHAT ARE YOU ON, WHATEVER IT IS GET OFF IT! GO GROW A BRAIN GOD!
  10. pike

pike Member

fur #@$%s sake all of you shut the #@$% up and stop whinning this is an RC fourm not a whinney little #@$%'s club, enough is enough correct him once and if the guy asking for help had any common sence he'd know something's not right with the info provided.
  11. tfhughes_28

tfhughes_28 Member

Man, you guys wine and #@$% more then a pregnant woman with hemroids....for %$@# sakes will ya SHUT UP!!!

I agree with Pike...this a "help" forum not a #@$% and wine and call each other names forum. Grow up!!
  12. Batman

Batman Member

hey i heard from john deere that you were a good evader man to talk to i was woundering if you knew how much i could get if i sell my used good conditon Nitro Evader on ebay. it would be great if you could get back to me. My email is majorhunting@hotmail.com my aim is atvmadness4life.[8D][:eek:)]:):D[8][:p][^][?]
  13. timrock

timrock Active Member

Batman,when posting somthing like that you should post the name of the person you are refering to.
  14. Overdrive789

Overdrive789 New Member

when dudex said that horsepower has nothing to do with top speed, he was right

its all in the gearing
  15. timrock

timrock Active Member

he is wrong.without power the car would go 0 mph with any gearing.
  16. dudex

dudex Member

obviously it would not go if there was no torque. But you only need a certain amount of torque and anything after that will not make you go any faster all you will do is accelerate quicker. That is why I said HP does not determine the speed of the car. its the rpms and the gear ratio, providing that you do have enough torque to get it to move.
  17. Overdrive789

Overdrive789 New Member

Ur right!!!!!
  18. timrock

timrock Active Member

no one said HP determines the speed of a car.you ,originaly said that HP has nothing to with the speed of a car.i said it has everything to do with it.

reading this last post in this stirng i can tell you still dont understand what HP is.
  19. dudex

dudex Member

Ok Ill reword it
    obviously it would not go if there was no torque. But you only need a certain amount of torque and anything after that will not make you go any faster all you will do is accelerate quicker. That is why I said HP has nothing to do with the top speed of the car. its the rpms and the gear ratio, providing that you do have enough torque to get it to move.
  20. You guys should all shut up and stop wasting forum space
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.