Rocket basics: AXM's Shuttle

Discussion in 'Radio Control & Other Propulsion Methods' started by Shin_kazama, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Shin_kazama

Shin_kazama Member

okay, how do i ensure that it would fly straight?please tell me the basics of scale rocketrylike Center of gravity/mass,angles , and everything.why?i build my own rocket engines out of saltpeter, sugar, and sulphur.tests confirm they can, when putting it on a model such as minuteman3 or space shuttle, any importan thingies you could give me?
  2. dkaniel

dkaniel Member

For better information on Rocketry I would suggest going to the web site for National Association of Rocketry and look for the links for basic rocketry info. Building your own rocket engines sounds dangerous, have you ever thought of using any of the commercially available models engines?
  3. Shin_kazama

Shin_kazama Member

i have proven it safe to make my own engines as long as i follow my own ultrastrict safety rules.
    i am a veteran of 6 experimental rockets, all made safely, but flew with differing results.
  4. Mark_1984

Mark_1984 Guest

Try the Rocketry forum The Rocketry Forum - Powered by vBulletin for assistance about rocket design. There are some flyable card model rockets available on the web.

I would politely suggest that you don't try discussing home made rocket motors on that forum as they consider it dangerous and don't allow discussions on that subject.