Robotech card model??

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by modelnutz7, Dec 29, 2006.

1. modelnutz7

modelnutz7 Member

Hi All,

Hope that you all had a great Christmas and my Sincere Best Wishes to all for the New Year.

I am wondering If there are any Robotech Card Models about?? I have been on the Robotech Lab site but the Vs 1F I downloaded seems to be a 3d application.

Would be greatful of any help Please,

2. Tom, they are not Robotech, but 3 nice Battletech 'mechs are available on I've built all 3 and they are troublefree, fun builds.
  3. ekuth

ekuth Active Member

4. modelnutz7

modelnutz7 Member

robotech Models

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the info and links, I have seen those sites before.
    What I was looking for was the upright Valkyrie VF 1S, I wished that I had had the money to buy the plastic kit when first released donkeys years ago.

Have loved Robots since I was a kid.

5. ekuth

ekuth Active Member

Try looking on ebay for the kits. They were released by Revell under the name Robotech Defenders and Robotech Changers. I've picked up several from there, prices vary. :)
  6. xyberz

xyberz Member

Yeah, there only seems to be the Gerwalk and Valkyrie mode. I can't seem to find the Battleoid mode model. It shouldn't be that hard to modify the Gerwalk version and fill in the gaps to complete a Battleloid.
  7. dinsour

dinsour Member

Followed link

Don't wish to hijack thread but ekluth I followed your link and I am humbled.

You are truly a Master and I just an amateur next to you. I will put my stuff

away and start over.

---------Truly impressed--Ron
  8. xyberz

xyberz Member

9. ekuth

ekuth Active Member

Which link are you talking about Ron?

If you mean the links to the models, they aren't my work- most definately not.

If you mean the link in my sig to my novel, I gladly accept the compliment! :-D
  10. dinsour

dinsour Member

That's the link I'm taking about. I usually don't read fantasy things , but I got hooked on this one. Great story

----73 Ron
  11. zecks

zecks Member

12. rlc321

rlc321 Gundam designer wannabe

hi zeckz i tried to download the zentradi officer pod and it said file was damaged any chance you can relink it or send e the file please. thanky an happy new year to all
  13. zecks

zecks Member

very odd when i click the link acrobat loads up and it works for me. did you try opening it from the web or did you download it and open it?
  14. rlc321

ok now that is strange when i clicked it first time it said error damged but just done it again and it opened hmmm but i got it thank you for your help
    it doe slook very good
  15. damraska

damraska Member

There exists a fairly good card model of a Mk II Monster Destroid. You can see it built up here:

I could not find a website with the part files (it first appeared in 2002), but it's out there, somewhere.

Best regards,

16. zecks

zecks Member

thats what the officer pod should look like when its done
  17. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

I have the monster, if any one needs it. But if you just want to get it from the source I got it from which is where the designer posted it. Got to then search for the monster as the file links keep moving aroudn the site periodically and I don't currently remember where the most recent thrread is at.

View attachment 5759

View attachment 5760

Attached Files:

18. rlc321

hi bad scorpion could you send e the file as i couldnt find it on the designers sit.e many thanks
  19. xyberz

xyberz Member

Yeah could you also send it to me please? Tried searching, it's a bastard to find.
  20. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Curious... are you saying the Mac2 is 1/72 scale? I say this based on the US Marine figure.... or did you scale the files and BUILD it to 1/72?

I'd love to design/build a VF# Veritech. I just find the current models lackluster in quality. Perhaps I will turn to Robotech designs when I am done the scorpion.