"Robot" Lost in Spce 1999 movie version ?

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Bad_Scorpion, Jan 28, 2007.

1. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

Anyone seen a 3d model or paper/card model of this robot?

View attachment 6642

View attachment 6643

I'm really, really, really wanting either for this robot. Any help would be appreciated. Even a blueprint of it or some sort of generic schematic from a plastic model would do. I haven't found any of the above for it. And decent pictures for refernce shots arn't easy to find either. Since It's just called "robot". Kind of generic name to find this thing.

Attached Files:

2. cjd

cjd Member

I have somewhere in the deep dark recesses of my workshop the plastic model of this. I will attempt to retrieve it & check the box/instructions.
    Dont hold your breath, this may take some time.

3. edkeffel

edkeffel Member

I would like to get a card model as well. This robot is awesome.
  4. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

Hey cjd, looks like you've got similar interest may need to check with you in the future. Some other possible projects may come up where your interests may help out. And, don't worry I already tried holding my breath waiting but just about poassed out after about 30 seconds. Don't think I'll have the energy to try again for a couple of days at least.
  5. cjd

cjd Member

reviving a thread nearly a year old, i've finally been down to my workshop & retrieved the lost in space robot. if anybody could use plastic model instructions or unassembled parts to make a papermodel, pm me