Robocop 2014 - XT908 UCAV

RocketmanTan

The original Robocop was always one of my favorite films when I was a kid; I always had fond memories of watching the film on TV with my Dad - though in retrospect why the hell he let me watch a movie partly known for its violence and language is beyond me.

When the 2014 remake of Robocop came out, I was hesitant about it at first, and, well, a lot of the things I was afraid of turned out to be true; the film was very watered down; hell, Robocop's gun isn't even a freaking gun but a taser!
Nevertheless the film was actually pretty good if you look at it as something other than a remake. Its over-the-top satire of American nationalism (and Sam L. Jackson as a black Bill O'Reilly) certainly made the film entertaining, and the new tech OCP have certainly made a whole lot more sense.

So, that said, I decided to build the UCAV from the film (partly because I suck at organic shapes and therefore am basically unable to construct the other drones). Given my track record lately and that I ship out in less than a month, I can't even say for certain that this model will ever be released to the public, though I certainly will try.

Anywhosies, have some pictures.

NZRsEXZ.png

AZFbi46.png

eQ4vJeu.png

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Good to see you again,Bryan! Yesterday I ran across your avatar in an older thread and thought of you... :)

This looks GREAT! thumbsupthumbsupthumbsup

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Wow, Bryan, that's is really coming out superb! Please, leave it here unfinished if you must. It will always be yours, and it can be finalized when you return! People could do their own interpretation but could not distribute their derivative work without your permission. :)