Robo cop 2 cain

Z

Zathros

Sent you a P.M.

This has to have one of the highest "cool" factors I have seen.. The potential is obvious, and the scale is just WOW!!! :)

PaperAir

Sent you a P.M.

This has to have one of the highest "cool" factors I have seen.. The potential is obvious, and the scale is just WOW!!! :)
Thank you.For the bolts I wraped a thin sheet of paper around a allen key with glue stick.It holds the hex shape in the center and rounds out on the outside.

Z

Zathros

Wow, that is such a good idea for bolts, I have never heard that technique before, and it would work for anything. You could slide the tube p, fill with glue, and just cut off this "extrusion", as you go along. Excellent tip! Thanks! That is Yankee ingenuity folks, Yep, we are Yankees!!:wave7:balloon6

Eyeonmal

Wow! That is just so genuinely Impressive, am so looking forward to watching this build. This is blowing my mind!

PaperAir

Thank you all for your kind words.Working on the legs this weekend.I found that paper has a grain so I switch the direction of the paper and build up in 3 layers the walls it becomes as strong as plywood "Plypaper". And a little foam board helps.002.jpg

001.jpg

003.jpg

Z

Zathros

The gears, the arms, all the assemblies are so excellent!! This seems more than a model? I don't even know what to call it? You may have joined the ranks of the far and few with this one. Incredible!:inw:

Z

Zathros

I think you could right on heck of an essay on how to research any object. I don't even know how you were able to do this, get the information, how you even started?

I believe this would make excellent reading, I kid you not. I would like to know.:?:

PaperAir

I think you could right on heck of an essay on how to research any object. I don't even know how you were able to do this, get the information, how you even started?

I believe this would make excellent reading, I kid you not. I would like to know.:?:
I Google a lot.