Robin's funeral today Oct. 20

Discussion in 'Robin At His Best' started by spitfire, Oct 20, 2005.

1. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Robin's funeral is today at 2 pm. If you wish to send messages of condolences online you may do so at:

Click on "Online Condolences" on the menu at the left of the page.

2. fifer

fifer Active Member

Val , Thank You for posting this. It is a very sad day for all of us.
    Mike & Robin
  3. Will_annand

Will_annand Active Member

Thank You Val.
    Eight now, all I can do is echo the sentiments expressed here and in other threads.
    Will and Cecilia
  4. ausien

ausien Active Member

Thanks val for posting the details of robins farewell, and a way for all his friends of the gauge to covaye there respects to Robins family.... farewell my friend...steve(ausien)
  5. shaygetz

shaygetz Active Member

Thank you, Val, for keeping us posted.
  6. 60103

60103 Pooh Bah

Jimmy and I represented the-gauge at the service today.
    Robin's son read a few of the gauger's tributes, and the rest were printed and available. Letty was pleased by the various steps that we've taken, and possibly surprised as well.
    A couple of Robin's buildings were on display plus a loco and caboose.
    As well as modelling, Robin has been doing much volunteering -- Meals on wheels and I think he originated a "friendly visiting" program for the lonely. A number of appreciation certificates were displayed.
  7. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Wow!! That's a great tribute, you can tell the cut of his jib was wonderful. When there is a laundry list of great achievments. The Gaugers were there in spirit and on paper, that's wonderful.

~~ yes, most of our friends & Family will be suprised at how many online "sincere" friendships we all have made on The Gauge. :)

~~ and in the end..... the love you take, is equal to the love.... you make. - Lennon/McCartney
  8. Clerk

Clerk Active Member

Thank you Val for the message. By the time I read this, it was all over as you are several hours ahead of us.