Richard's Fokker E-III and Morane Saulnier

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by Amazyah, Aug 24, 2006.

1. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

Russell is pretty smart. If he cannot figure it is serious. Yes Ashrunner, he tried that already, but thanx for the suggestion!
  2. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Russell is about ready to give up on the forums. Personlly I think his host or the site host blocked the other. His isp is bellsouth. Do we have any members that use bellsouth for their isp and can get here?
  3. milenio3

milenio3 Active Member

Isn't there a better solution for him?
    What about change ISP?
    Or going to his neighbor or with one of his relatives?
  4. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

I have him trying several things yet :) Hopefully he wont give up trying. I want to see how the planes work out.
  5. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Since you are not giving up on the forums how are these builds coming along?

HAH! and you thought we all forgot.
  6. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Well, I had forgotten all about this thread!
    The problem was my ISP. My good o'l Phone Company, Bellsouth.
    Don't know how or why, they didn't tell me. They just said the problem had been fixed after I e-mailed them.
    I have not had a problem since then.
    Thanks for all the well wishes too. I have not seen this thread since I was cut off!

Don't worry Chris, the models are all safe inside their little AOL boxes.
    I'll clean the dust off of them when I start feeling those creative juices flowing again.
    You have to be in the right mood and frame of mind to do a Fokker!:wink:

7. Fozzy The Bear

Fozzy The Bear New Member

Nice thread so far Russell, I'm stunned by the clean build quality of those engines, given the size of them. I've got a few US Quarters and I've been looking at them in my hand at the same time as looking at your pictures. It's actually hard to believe how small yet detailed the engine parts really are.

Keep going!! I'm keen to see the results!

Best Regards,
    Julian (Fozzy The Bear)
  8. I need a Pin up girl. . .

Love the build!
    I printed the kit out and it's in my "to do asap pile. . ."
  9. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Dang, I am not ready to resurrect this dead horse yet.:cry:
    I really appreciate the compliments, I really do, so, Thank you very much,...but....
    When I was cut off from the forum for a couple weeks and no one could figure out why or how to fix it,
    I just grew very weary of dealing with the situation.
    I was literally going nuts every single day, trying to figure it out. I had to set my disappointments aside to keep my sanity.
    Working on these models just made me madder because I had lost my connection while building them.
    I had to put all these away and moved on to other things and one thing just lead to another.
    After a while I had a whole bunch of other projects going and all are in various stages of completion.
    A lot of projects but some of them have promises associated with them in one way or another so they have to come first.:wink:

I guess, I'll get back to these when the mood strikes me and after I get at least three or four other commitments out of the way.
    One of these commitments is very big and another one is HUGE, so it may be a while. Sorry.:oops:

10. lolson

lolson Member

It's okay, I'm pretty sure that we all know that real life (most of the time) comes before models. By the way you are doing a great job on those engines, hope you start again sometime soon.