Review Time

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by rickstef, May 10, 2006.

1. rickstef

rickstef Guest

Ok Folks,

I do not like deleting member posts, but those in response to spam will be deleted.

There is in the top right hand corner of EACH post a little traffic sign with an exclamation point in it.

Click on it, and it will send a message to ALL admins and moderators on the site.

For those who already click the traffic sign, Thank You, and for those who do not, Please Do So!

2. barry

barry Active Member

traffic sign

Hi Rick

I have not got a traffic sign what am I doing wrong is it cos we drive on the wrong side of the road perhaps ?
  3. goney3

goney3 Member

the exlamation point sign? ... this won't allow some wise-arse to start going around clicking signs would it?
  4. Rick Thomson

Rick Thomson Member

Point taken Rick, my head is both bloodied and bowed...
  5. rickstef

rickstef Guest

Here is a picture of the top right hand corner of any post.

you need to be logged in, as you will not be able to see it

any other questions please ask

Attached Files:

6. rickstef

rickstef Guest

I just want to remind everyone what one can do when a spam message is posted on the Site.

Please do not respond to any of the messages.

I do hate to remove member messages, so if you respond to that spam message I will move the whole thread.

Just letting this surface again.

7. milenio3

milenio3 Active Member

Thank heavens we are in a very sound forum, and ethical.
  8. davelant

davelant Member

I am sorry, but I do not understand. Am I supposed to click on that exclamation point every time I see one? Or when I suspect a message is spam? It sends a message to the administrators, but what does the message say?
  9. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Whatever you type into it.

It just gives a heads up to the admin that a thread is suspiciously a spam thread.