reverse

Discussion in 'RC Onroad Forum' started by shimsham, Feb 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shimsham

shimsham New Member

I am new to nitro and was wanting to know of a good car with reverse
    or if it is an add on
  2. mastmec

mastmec Member

Never heard of or seen one.
  3. timrock

timrock Active Member

i think the T-max and HPI Savage have add-ons of trannys with reverse.you would need a 3 channel radio.
  4. mastmec

mastmec Member

This is on-road, you want a car or truck?
    Tmaxx has reverse, Savage needs module, both have three channel radios.
  5. timrock

timrock Active Member

if set up right,trucks are better for on road than on-road cars.
  6. mastmec

mastmec Member

Please explain why you think trucks are better for on-road.
  7. timrock

timrock Active Member

it is not that i think they are,it is a fact.if set up for the street they handle better because they have a wider track.

if you set up a stadium truck for the the street that is 1/10 scale and compare to a 1/10scale sadan,you you will experince that this is true.
  8. mastmec

mastmec Member

I have, but did not experience what you are saying. Are you saying that if we went to a track and you raced your Rustler against my EVO-2 that you could run faster laps? With the same electrics of course.
  9. jlmoreno911

jlmoreno911 Member

you might get better haddling but probably be slower too...I think
  10. timrock

timrock Active Member

one expeirence i had was recent.a few statium trucks(one was a T3)set up for the street and raced around on a,nicely setup,parking lot track just for fun with a couple of TC3s.the TC3s would spin out easier than one of the trucks.i said there is no comparison.the trucks handle better than the cars but my buddy with a TC3 said that his car should handle better,it was just that his tires were cold.he then bought tire warmers wich would help with traction but i told him that my tires were just as cold.
  11. mastmec

mastmec Member

Did you consider that maybe they had the wrong tires or just didn't have them set up right, or maybe they just didn't know what they were doing? Stadium trucks do not perform better than on-road cars on a paved surface. If you set up a stadium truck right, it will perform very good on road, but it has no chance against an on-road car (set up right) in a race or just playing around.
  12. timrock

timrock Active Member

generally,i am right.you would have to do some serious setting up to have an onroad car handle better than a car that has a wider track.like the moronic tire warmers.what a joke that s hit is.lmao
  13. timrock

timrock Active Member

also,mastec,you would be surprised at how wrong you are about that.
  14. mastmec

mastmec Member

I would be suprised just to see you spell something correctly or say something of value.
  15. timrock

timrock Active Member

i would be surprised to see you not be an ashole.
  16. timrock

timrock Active Member

you post sh it as if you know what you are talking about as if you have experience yet i can tell that you dont.you are making an a-s-s out of yourself.you just dont realize it because i am the only one telling you this.but who cares,really.i dont.i know what i am doing with my hobby.i just dont htink it is right to misslead people as i hve caught you doing.
  17. Nitram68

Nitram68 Member

I have been monitoring a lot of posts for quite a while now and had to log in to say something! TIM I have been seeing words in your posts that SHOULD NOT be used in any way. Putting spaces between letters does not change the fact you spelled it out! This symbol (*) would be of better use to you! Further use of "spaced profane words" should not be tolerated by the moderators. Continued use will result in complaints directly to the moderators(Every one I can find.). PLEASE try to convey the intelligence you claim.
  18. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

LOL and the truth shall set you free....or its just gonna hurt
  19. timrock

timrock Active Member

man what are you guys smoking?get real.please.
  20. Vicissitude

Vicissitude New Member

yall shouldnt pick on a rock just cause hes rough around the edges.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.