Return to the Meta dev files.

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by MTK, Sep 27, 2011.

1. MTK

MTK Active Member

I found a working copy of meta on an old HD I was recovering files from, from a crash some time ago, so I'm going back and working some of the files I never was able to get perfect anough to suit some modelers. This isn't so much a step back as a step forward. I'm now able to correct all of the little fiddly bits that cause so many people so many problems with a very few of the kits that I've put out in the last year. Attached are a few photos of a couple of the things that I'm playing with.

Additionally, I've got a boatload of new and up to date software coming my my way, so I should be able to enhance my models even more.

However, I will not be posting any new models untill they are 100% complete. Unfortunately, I've discovered that I'm going to need to password protect these, or make them only so that they show up in viewer, complete with my original graphics. Despite the complaints and what not, I've found people already taking credit for my work, again, and profiting off of what I'm doing for the community in my free time.

Have a look at the pics and tell me what you think. BTW, the Akira bridge is almost done, to go with Akira ver 3.0. Keep on Trekkin! =/\=

Note: I attempted to upload several pictures and once again nothing wanted to upload. I'll update my blog and post a link soon.:cry:
  2. MTK

MTK Active Member

Here you go.....
  3. MTK

MTK Active Member