Discussion in 'Pepakura Designs & Builds' started by Smooth Operator, Nov 2, 2013.

1. Smooth Operator

Smooth Operator Armorer

Hey all. Smooth Operator here. I'm still new to the site but I have many pep files and I can also fine you some if you can't seem to fine it yourselves. I'm still under my 4 week posting restraint so when that is lifted I can give you guys what I personally have in the way of pep files, and then find anything you guys may be looking for.

Send me a message if your looking to something and I'll do my best to find it.

Smooth Operator
  2. Smooth Operator

Smooth Operator Armorer

Hey guys so far I have these in Pepakura file's;

Halo 1 - 3 databace

Halo female armor
    Halo marine armor
    Halo reach armor
    Halo vehicles
    Halo weapons
    MK four armor
    MK five armor
    MK six armor
    ODST armor
    The portal cube
    StormtrooperHopefully I'll be able to post them soon. Request if you want anything
  3. Rogerio Silva

Rogerio Silva Active Member

You can never get ehough of that...

Smooth, S.O.! :thumb: :cool:

I intend to make armors for my kids (that is, if the older still wants it...), and those pens will come in handy! Do you have the intention of uploading them?
    That would be truly nice...

Rogério Silva
  4. Smooth Operator

Smooth Operator Armorer

Hey Rogerio Silva, Absolutely I just have to wait for the noob period to be over then I can. But In the mean time I can tell you where to find them if you are looking for a specific one in particular ?
  5. Rogerio Silva

Rogerio Silva Active Member

Don't worry, it's just a project I'm cooking deep in my mind for now. No deadlines.
  6. barrett.fran21

barrett.fran21 New Member

how about a star wars biker scout armor hd one or a hd mmpr green ranger helmet or m.a.s.k helmets
    from the 80s cartoon
  7. Marman

Marman Member

Hey Smooth Operator. I'm also new to the forum and can't download yet, but I love the Halo Universe. I have seen many Halo PDO files, but not any of the vehicles. It would be realy nice to see them when you get a chance to post them.
  8. zathros

zathros -----SENIOR---- Administrator

Looks like the first week of February will be when the new forum kicks in. You will then be past your "noob" status, and we look forward to your spirited membership! :)
  9. Marman

Marman Member

Halo Visors

Hey Smooth Operator, I see tat you are Offering plenty of Halo Armor/Helmet files. I want to get started on possibly dong either a Halo Reach Mark VII or A Halo 4 Rookie Helmet, but I have every thing I need to get started on my build except where to get the visor. I have seen plenty of helmets online with visors, but none offer information on where to get them. Can you or any one who subscribes to your thread offer some assistance. :confused: