request help for battery configuration

Discussion in 'RC Drifting and Setup' started by paikia, Mar 24, 2005.

1. paikia

paikia Guest

:cry: i jus bought some new batteries, however, i dunno how to join them.. i know of normal series set up but i would like to set it up in other ways.. can any one help pls?
  2. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

what is your application? What type of batteries are they? Can you solder?
  3. 69stang

69stang Guest

you need to tell us more info. like what type of car or truck do u have how many cells do u wan to run. and what do you mean by different type of setup
  4. rcdrifter

rcdrifter Guest

Also more important than if your wiring parallel or in series, are these matched as especially with rc packs to get the highest punch out they need to be matched..
  5. paikia

paikia Guest

I'm using xpress junior pure 10, 6pc batt, running on integy 13x6 motor. used to be "stick" style. I got a set up in mind but i cant put it into words.. i saw the xpress website, special mod, he placed the batt on the chasis in the way i want.. ut i cant figure out how he does it..
    Please pardon me as I'm a noob... I wanna learn but i have no one to consult...[/img]
  6. paikia

paikia Guest

Yes I can solder.. I bought some batt pads, but figured i can use wires.. on top of this batt configuration, I wanna ask about charger too.. Wats the cheapest charger i can get to charge n discharge my GP level 1 3300 batt?
    I am currently using a charger by speed model EX-14 its a little slow... 45 min to finish charging at ~4A
  7. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

8. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Quick chargeing is BAD. thats accually about average for a super charge on my BC110A (About $150). For $60, you can get a Intellipeak small charger. Its a great little charger i have it.
  9. paikia

paikia Guest

Thank you..

thank u sparky, for showing me that website.. i managed to find a suitable config that probably works for my car..saddle up (mod)