remington deringer

Discussion in 'Gallery & Designs' started by Nothing, Oct 17, 2008.

1. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

testing complete, no problems, on to instructions!!
    m95d2 001.jpg

m95d2 002.jpg

m95d2 003.jpg

m95d2 004.jpg

m95d2 005.jpg
  2. eric_son

eric_son Member

3. clif52

clif52 Banned

Nothing these just keep getting better. You are doing amazing work. I'm glad I finally got a fulltime job before all of these great new models came out. I love all of these fullsize weapons. I was starting a collection of scifi weapons but these really bring back the days of watching all of the old cowboy stars with my dad when I was a kid. Customizing the revolvers you could create displays for the Lone Ranger, Hopalong Cassidy, Roy Rogers, Gene Autry, John Wayne, Clint Eastwood and a lot of others.

Now If I can just con someone into designing the "Colonial Laser Blaster" from the original Battlestar Galactica or the LOST IN SPACE lasers. I love all of these fullsize weapons. Now I've got to clean out the basement to give me more room to build.
  4. Darwin

Darwin Member

Nothing, the derringer looks great. The pepperbox I was thinking of was the second photo. When I was in high school, one of my friends had one (real, not plastic....imagine that, a high school student having a weapon of mass destruction and not using it on anything other than paper targets....a different world back in the 50s). One of the shells in the derringer should be a 4-10 shotgun shell. Now THAT is some serious close-in self protection.
  5. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

6. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

Thank you Chris!!
  7. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

You are thanking me? :p I should be thanking you ;)
  8. Elliott

Elliott Senior Member

I thought you just did. :p

Nothing, your work is just incredible. Keep it up.

In keeping with Clif52's suggestions, how about the rifle that breaks down into a crutch in the original "Day of the Jackal", or Greedo's pistol in Star Wars 4? :mrgreen:
  9. Brentv

Brentv New Member

Hello Nothing,

I just purchased the Colt....How about a Sten gun? Would be simplier then the AK-47.

Just an Ideal.

10. eatcrow2

eatcrow2 Member

I just purchased the Derringer!!!!! Great looking model, that is well worth the price...:thumb::thumb::thumb:
  11. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

thanks guys!!!

brent ive actually decided my first smg will be the m1a1 thompson!
  12. hey noting have you considered the P90 i think there would be a few people intrested in that. *coff coff stargate coff* love the ones you have came up with so far to love models with movable parts and acsessories.
  13. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

yes i have. and i will.
  14. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Looks good... now you need a Petticoat modeled to put under it. ;)