Redheat saying so long

Discussion in 'RC Onroad Forum' started by redheat, Sep 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redheat

redheat Member

Well guys I'm leaving this forum , I have plenty to keep me going. For those that have had something to say that has been productive I salute you . I have been going back and fourth with a RC King that is not worth my time and is not productive with those that want to learn something about RC , So in closing for those that have questions please PM me , RED
  2. RC King

RC King Member

so i guess you learned your time dont start talking #@$% with you are backing out because of it.
  3. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

Hey red don't leave the forum because of a retard on here. Just ignore him soon or later he will get banned by Steve because he doesen't ever wana shut up!
  4. RC King

RC King Member must be refering to yourself when it comes to retards on here.

and readheat what do you mean you are going to leave this website?do you live here? im mean what a strange,corny thing to say.people leave this website as often as they arrive.

funny how dj6666969 begs you not to `leave this website`lmao

you 2 should just talk on the phone and get a room.
  5. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

retard being you or do you prefer little kid? Also red has helped people on this site you are just a noob and diden't know that So how about you shut up and stop picking fights with us, and when I mean us meaning people who are on this board to help, unlike you who doesen't help, just makes fun of people and picks fights. Anything else to say?
  6. Steve M

Steve M Member

Redheat - sorry to learn that you are leaving these forums. Hopefully we'll see you again in the future. Take care.

RC King - behave yourself and kindly watch your language. You are one click away from being locked out.
  7. RC King

RC King Member

you guys started it.i have 87 PMs from red heat with bull crap.he cursed me out i answered his question correctly about cutting brushes.and some jerk told him that they grind their brushes and thats just dont grind the brushes when they wear out you replace them because they are too short at that point.that is intelligent help from an experienced Hobbiest such as myself and is also common knowlege from most people who are into electric powered for readheat to ask such a dumb question,i cant see how he has any knolege to help anyone with this stuff.

and he doesnt help anyone.he missleads people.he said you cant run a mod motor with 24 degrees advanced timing and tons of other things that are wrong.all he does is insult me and do the opposite of helping anyone. and you are nothing but his side kick.
  8. RC King

RC King Member

after all the crap these guys post with much worse language than i,and all the missleading and false information on these hobbies,why arent you telling them the same?
  9. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

No what you don't get it this. Before you came the board was fine and red does know what he is talking about. About the brush thing, you might not aggree with it or even understand it so just leave it at that.
  10. RC King

RC King Member

no you dont asked for help i gave it to simple terms for you/him or anyone to understand.he asked if you cut brushes when they wear out i said no,you replace them.simple whats your beef now?
  11. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

NO NO NO He didn't ask why like as if he didn't know ok he just asked if you did cut them or not. It sounds weird how I am saying this. Its likeyour own preference. The way I look at it when I run brushes and they get worn down alittle I could grind them down tell its flat and let them rebrake into the com. I am not saying if they are all the way worn down then of cource replace them.
  12. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

WOW rc king u need to shut up
  13. bandit1

bandit1 Member

i second that justin!
  14. RC King

RC King Member

you guys are jokers.
  15. RC King

RC King Member

i didnt say he asked why.and no you dont grind them down.that would just take off meat and is a stupid thing to say in here.
  16. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.