Red Neck Motor Home

Discussion in 'The Academy' started by TrainClown, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cnw1961

cnw1961 Member

WOW, outstanding piece of art. But best of all is your outhouse. I nearly toppled over from laughing when I saw it. sign1 sign1 sign1 sign1 sign1 sign1
  2. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Oh!! Too Cool!!!! We'll have to find a way to get the "MF&W" outhouse csr there too :) :) It may be a bit large for your stuff though :) :)

Too Funny!!!! Is there a "Do not use when in motion" sign in that honey wagon??? goldtoth1 tooth1 goldtoth1
  3. steamhead

steamhead Active Member

I don't often get to this area of the Forum, but this piece of work has made the trek worthwhile!!!! Absolutely fantastically hilarious!

Gus (LC&P).
  4. Matt/Wisc

Matt/Wisc New Member

Holy Crap ... They showed a picture of a real truck like that on the Redneck show the other night!
  5. Ray Marinaccio

Ray Marinaccio Active Member

Excellent modeling Chris. :thumb:
    I need to build one of those stills to put up on the hill behind the mine.
  6. Herc Driver

Herc Driver Active Member

That is GREAT!!! Add one more thing for me please...a state vehicle inspection sticker on the left front windshield...I'm sure in some states - maybe it really could be inspected and "street legal". sign1
  7. MasonJar

MasonJar It's not rocket surgery

This thread was moved to The Academy 09 Nov 2006. Some posts may have been edited for clarity.

The thread is now locked. If you have any questions about the information presented here, please post them in General Talk with a link to this thread.

'The Academy' Moderator
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.